What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

ek999

First Grade
Got my team sorted. Have absolutely no money left but all 25 have been named to play this week and my starting team are all starting

1. Hayne
2. Inglis
3. Inu
4. Te'o
5. N Smith
6. Thurston
7. Sandow
8. C Smith
9. Merrin
10. Taupau
11. T Williams
12. Buhrer
13. Horo

14. G Burgess
15. T Harris
16. Marshall
17. M Gordon

18. Klemmer
19. Buchanan
20. Browne
21. Sene-Lefao
22. Miller
23. Loko
24. Fonua
25. Low

If Low plays fullback this week I will probably bring him into the 17 next week but at the moment it's too risky

Spot On

Coach
I think both Brown and Smith will be good buys. I have a hunch Brown will get a lot of minutes but that's just a guess really.

I'm holding on Tariq for a little bit.

I can't fit Hayne in my side at the moment. There's a lot of great halves and fullbacks so imo not a 'must have'

Yep, I am. Feel like the new scoring system benefits him + he had an absolute shocker of a year last start so he is a bit underpriced as it is.

My team right now. Any thoughts?

1. Inglis
2. Gordon
3. Uate
4. Jennings
5. Idris
6. Thurston (vc)
7. Sandow
13. L Brown
12. T Williams
11. Frizell
10. Merrin
9. Smith (c)
8. Moore

14. Buhrer
15. Horo
16. Harris
17. Beale

18. Taupau
19. Klemmer
20. Buchanan
21. A Kelly
22. Miller
23. Loko
24. Low
25. Fonua

Frizell - going to get many minutes with Harrison and Prior on the bench?? Can't see Merrin and Creagh having time off the field.

Which backrowers do coaches think are must haves this season???

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Mateo and Burgess were my first back-rowers picked. Buhrer is good value too.

It's going to be interesting to see how the new scoring impacts the position so I'm a bit wary of spending what I usually would on them.

Parker is at a reasonable price but we have 3 weeks to see how his scoring is effected. Gallen is just way too expensive and wouldn't touch at him moment with all this controversy going on.

Spot On

Coach
Which Tiger's backrowers are going to get 80 mins???? I'm considering Adam Blair at the price. Is Bodene Thompson a prop or can he play both positions???

The DT comp doesnt have any indicators on whos playing and whos injured. The NRL one does.. f**king annoying, considering they are the same program.

Dogs Of War

Coach
The DT comp doesnt have any indicators on whos playing and whos injured. The NRL one does.. f**king annoying, considering they are the same program.

On the dt site, The green light next to there name means they are named in the starting lineup, orange means they are named on the bench. No light means they are not playing. Band aid means they are injured. Red light means they are suspended.

Edwahu

Bench
S.Burgess scored lower then I expected. Also good to see SC scorers in early season form with Teo getting a 0 as well. Asotasi is a write off, no idea why I had him in my side.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Pretty sure Teo got a 0 because he's not listed in the live stats, only 16 players for Souffs. I'm sure he scored at least something. edit: nevermind saw you mentioned that.

I had G.Burgess in my team last week but moved him out for Sam Rapira. I feel like going to sit in the corner and cry.

Last edited:

ek999

First Grade
I put G Burgess in at the last minute. Te'o was pretty good tonight I thought. Hopefully he will get a decent score

Nevcost

Juniors
Did Te'o get injured, I didn't watch the game last night. I had SKD as well who got a 17 besides Inglis it was pretty ordinary start.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Sam Burgess would have scored more under the old system. So either he's currently underscored or he's a victim of that new "less than 8m" rule (which I hate).

ek999

First Grade
Did Te'o get injured, I didn't watch the game last night. I had SKD as well who got a 17 besides Inglis it was pretty ordinary start.

Te'o played quite a few minutes he's just not listed in the Souths team for some reason. Having a look at his stats he should get about 40 points

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
asotasi *sigh*, had a cheap choice between him, lussick or moore. Other two are certains to get tries now.

After picking luke burgess last year and getting bugger all out of it i went against picking another brother this year. Great option. If Lima's injury is enough to keep him out for a few weeks (didn't hear a report so could be fine) it might beef roys playing time up.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Te'o played quite a few minutes he's just not listed in the Souths team for some reason. Having a look at his stats he should get about 40 points

And those Stats, played 54 minutes - 10 runs (60m) - 2 Tackle breaks - 15 tackles - 2 Offloads

beads6

First Grade
Big George sitting on the pine. Daniel Tupou was a disappointment as was Maloney.

Latest posts