What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Nevcost

Juniors
None of my starting back rowers have even reached 50, the game has changed. I'm annoyed that I traded Sonny Bill Williams for Tony Williams :(

Last edited:

Edwahu

Bench
Seems like the days filling up your back line with second rowers is over. The halves and gun fullbacks look the premium players now.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah my backrowers were woeful. Might trade in Burgess and Mateo in for cheaper options if they're like this next week.

Will probably get rid of Burgess next week just because he's useless in the front row.

beads6

First Grade
I was going to take a punt on Dugan since Reece Robinson is now out of today's game but I don;t think it is worth the risk with him.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Yeah my backrowers were woeful. Might trade in Burgess and Mateo in for cheaper options if they're like this next week.

Will probably get rid of Burgess next week just because he's useless in the front row.

I'm sticking with Mateo for now, the line break/try assists he could get are too valuable.

Not feeling confident about Lewis Brown though.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Took a gamble on T Sims on my starting side. 2 points lol. Had Smith as captain, should have went inglis. Oh well.

andrew057

First Grade
Solid start, have a few of the high scorers, but left a lot of points on the bench. Hopefully my players in the last two games produce.

Edwahu

Bench
I reckon 1000 is par and 1100+ is a very good score. The score for the guys not playing is probably more important though.

andrew057

First Grade
I reckon 1000 is par and 1100+ is a very good score. The score for the guys not playing is probably more important though.

Not really, if theyre not playing it doesnt mean anything. With 40 trades this season its easy enough to move rookies in before their values change after round 3.

Edwahu

Bench
Not really, if theyre not playing it doesnt mean anything. With 40 trades this season its easy enough to move rookies in before their values change after round 3.

Think you would've wanted at least 4 non playing cheapies to go ok this round. You'll need the 40 trades unless you are in H2H and ignore the byes.

Tooooks

Bench
It's my second year of playing and it's a whole new ball game re tactics. I took a couple of punts by spending big in the backs and so far that has paid off.

Inglis - 114
Sandow - 105
Thurston - 105
Hayne - 97 (thought he'd be 100 plus after scoring 3 tries)

The downside is I had to spend light on the forwards, so I have Buhrer (scored ok though at 60), Horo (30), Tohu Harris (32), Hinchcliffe (36). I was lucky with Nathan Smith, who scored a try at the end and scored 68.

Captain was C.Smith, which is a shame, considering how my backs went...

I'm at 1079 with Uate to play (hoping for a hat trick), so I should get 1100 plus. I think the top players this round will score 1300 plus, but we'll see.