What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Tooooks

Bench
BTW, biggest regrets so far:

Swapping G Burgess for an even cheaper cheapie and

Swapping trading in Te'o for SBW.

HowHigh

Coach
Absoultely terrible start for me...I'll struggle to get 900. 793 with Farrah and Boyd still to play.
Mateo, Hurrell and Tariq Simms hurt the most along with some underwhelming scores from C.Smith as captain & T-Rex

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah I'll struggle to get to 1000

So much for the advice to stockpile forwards, seems the game has changed

Mr Saab

Referee
Cracking 1000 is good but depends on the games and if they are high scoring which will mean 1200 could be good

Tooooks

Bench
Given this is my first year playing supercoach what is considered a decent score?

I mentioned before that I think the top SC players this week will be scoring 1300+. Anything under 1000 is generally below par, 1100 plus is usually pretty good.

First round last year I scored about 700 :(

HowHigh

Coach
Is it worth having Farrah Smith Merrin & T-Rex or should I ditch one and put some money towards upgrading a back?
I've got some cash and should be able to upgrade Michael Gordon to Inglis (might need another small move for extra 10-20k)

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm on 1097 all done. Would be nice to crack 1100 with updates. Would have hit 1150 if id captained Hayne or Inglis over Cam Smith

I think the top scores are going to be 1200+ and it will be difficult to pull them off consistently.

gronkathon

First Grade
Sezer still has 0 listed. His score is 68 though and it is in my total

I am at 933 with Gidley, Farah & Murdoch Masilla to run

My unselected bench players are at 323 with Miller to play tonight. Overall I am happy but need some small tweaks

Last edited:

Flapper

First Grade
914 with Farah Lawrence and Miller to come. Didnt do supercoach the last couple of years so I need some time to get used to the scoring systems.

andrew057

First Grade
Is it worth having Farrah Smith Merrin & T-Rex or should I ditch one and put some money towards upgrading a back?
I've got some cash and should be able to upgrade Michael Gordon to Inglis (might need another small move for extra 10-20k)

Really need to see your whole team.

But Farah, Smith, Merrin and T-Rex are all keepers at this stage.

Micheal Gordon looked good last night and despite an average score, theres plenty more points to come for him and a few nice price rises.

HowHigh

Coach
Really need to see your whole team.

But Farah, Smith, Merrin and T-Rex are all keepers at this stage.

Micheal Gordon looked good last night and despite an average score, theres plenty more points to come for him and a few nice price rises.
I might be jumping the gun and panicking but it was a really poor start by my team. Hopefully I hit 900 at least, I suppose it won't be a total disaster.
2lvxvzl.jpg

Latest posts