What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

andrew057

First Grade
I might be jumping the gun and panicking but it was a really poor start by my team. Hopefully I hit 900 at least, I suppose it won't be a total disaster.
2lvxvzl.jpg

Its really your choice and depending on how much cash youve got in the bank. but if it were my team Id go:

Mateo > Ikahihifo
Hurrell > Inglis.

Ikahihifo looked like a rookie to have, he's more explosive than he is worker should help him out even if he doesnt get big minutes.

So instead of two inconsistent high priced players, you get a good cash cow and probably the best Fantasy player in Inglis.

HowHigh

Coach
Thanks mate, I'll sus out this Ikahihifo.
I've got 90k in the bank Inglis should definately be doable too.

gronkathon

First Grade
Ryan James could be in for a boom year as well. He is making me consider a shuffle stading out Lewis Brown, Moving Gillett to the centres and bringing in James (I have Nathan Smith so Brown may be too many Panthers)

Earl

Coach
935 with Kurt Gidley, Benji Marshall & Robbie Farah to go. Would love to crack 1100

Nevcost

Juniors
I'm on 841 with Farah, Gidley and Milller to go. I should get close to 1000, SKD and Fien let me down. My unused subs clocked up 260 with one of them to go. Will probably get rid of SKD for either Meritt, Mansour, Matai or even Chris Lawrence, change my reserves, make Inglis captain and I should be good for next round.

Last edited:

ek999

First Grade
I think Matai could be really good with the new scoring system. Makes plenty of metres each run, breaks a lot of tackles and likes to go himself instead of passing to the winger. It's just a risk for when he will get injured. Even without his two tries he still gets 83 points. Might bring him in for Te'o and James in for Taupau and leave some cash in the bank to upgrade players later when the cheapies go up in value.

SBW has to be worth a look too. He will only play more minutes and get more involved in attack as the year goes on. Not sure if his value is going to come down at all

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Inglis has dropped about 20 points. He was on something like 114 before.

They took a try assist off him again, after giving it back to him at some point over the weekend. It was the one where he tapped it on to someone else who passed for the try, so I assume they got the assist now.

And Jacob Miller has -1 so far, looking like an epic effort for someone playing so many minutes

Tooooks

Bench
1193 after Uate's effort, but I suspect he will lose points in the recount. Either way, pretty happy with 1100+.

firechild

First Grade
This is my first year playing supercoach, when does the lockout finish? I would have thought Tuesday morning would have been when we could start preparing for round 2?