What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

firechild

First Grade
I got an appalling 902. Unfortunately some bad advice got me to drop Matai from my team and Tariq Sims was f**king useless. Plenty of players didn't meet expectations and I seemed to have a lot of them. Had some great scorers on my 25 but not in my 17 (Kelly, G. Burgess, Fonua). Going to take me a while to get used to the scoring system.

afinalsin666

First Grade
1071 after uselessness from t Sims. My cheapies scored for the most part. G Burgess coming in asap. Gonna be a fun year.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Overall #1 is 1330, 7 scores of 1300 or above

Top score in the NRLSupercoachTalk group is 1271. He's first by 50pts too, most of them are in the early 1200 range.

Top in the LU group is 1220.

Not unhappy with my overall ranking, 7000 out of 136k.

Last edited:

andrew057

First Grade
Overall #1 is 1330, 7 scores of 1300 or above

Top score in the NRLSupercoachTalk group is 1271. He's first by 50pts too, most of them are in the early 1200 range.

Top in the LU group is 1220.

Not unhappy with my overall ranking, 7000 out of 136k.

150th.

Tooooks

Bench
I'm ranked 545, due mainly to my backs (3 x 100+ scores and 2 x 90+ scores). I expect next round to be much lower, unfortunately.

Joely01

Bench
I thought we were able to make 4 trades a round, i just went on then and was only able to make 2. Is this right?

RHCP

Bench
Yep, 4 trades only in the Origin weeks.

Miller out -> Drinkwater in
Idris out -> N Smith in

Thoughts? Miller was just a placeholder to make a little bit of cash until Campese was fit anyway, now I have $200K in the bank for the big moves next week.

6th in the LU group with 1147, good start.

firechild

First Grade
I really wanted to switch Whare for Matai (I had Matai in my original team and don't know how I overlooked the prices when trying to get Hodges - Whare should have gone) but I've switched Mateo for Maitua in order to switch Stewart for Hayne.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Just be wary of making changes based on one weeks scoring.

And Matai is a Supercoach red flag. You might get a good score a few weeks in a row then he'll go off early with an injury, or get suspended.

beads6

First Grade
1330 that is a huge score. Must have just picked every big scorer available. I am picking Reece Robinson. He should score big from Fullback.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah I'm considering it if Dugan gets moved on. Robbo is a beast when playing fullback.

Just a shame he didn't get a few games on the wing first to lower his price.

firechild

First Grade
Just be wary of making changes based on one weeks scoring.

And Matai is a Supercoach red flag. You might get a good score a few weeks in a row then he'll go off early with an injury, or get suspended.

Matai rarely fails to finish games, even when injured. However, I do see the potential for problems with a back line that includes Hodges, Matai and Hayne. All 3 are good for at least a few missed games each season.

whall15

Coach
Replaced Hurrell and Fensom with Inglis and Maitua.

1. Hayne
2. Uate
3. Inglis
4. Gillett
5. Smith, Nathan
6. Thurston
7. Gidley
8. Smith, Cameron
9. Merrin
10. Tamou
11. Gallen
12. Maitua