What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I guess the other side of it is that if Klemmer drops off the bench then he's less likely to be an AE nightmare than Finucane.

Will also move Don for Fonua.

Last edited:

MSIH

Bench
Ahh well, made some typical last minute trades. Can't help myself.

Sam Burgess out for Brenton Lawrence, Gerard Beale out for Reece Robinson.

Tooooks

Bench
Tony Williams has been a useless player so far. Can't believe how little he does when he should be the most damaging back rower in the game. I won't trade him because he'll be good for some high scores, but Hasler may as well put him on the wing.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Tony Williams has been a useless player so far. Can't believe how little he does when he should be the most damaging back rower in the game. I won't trade him because he'll be good for some high scores, but Hasler may as well put him on the wing.

I'll give him 2-3 more weeks but he's certainly very close to getting the punt for Hodges in my team.

gronkathon

First Grade
Made one change this week traded out BMM for Ryan James.

Gives me enough cap room to trade in Burgess (or Buchanan) for Klemmer and get Miller out of my side. He is the real AE disaster in waiting I fear.

With all of that done I am happy with my entire squad. Can't believe I considered manipulating around to get Hayne back, glad I didnt

Last edited:

RHCP

Bench
Unlucky there Walt.

T-Rex has been dissapointing thus far. I have faith he will come good.

Spot On

Coach
Why did you buy Parker under the new point scoring system plus knowing he would not be kicking goals????

hardbaby

Coach
Why are you guys all using trades first week in? Isn't that a massive SuperCoach no no?

I almost always use my full complement of trades in the first 3 weeks. There are big price rises on offer and you need to make sure when they go up hard, you have them. Then you can chill for a few weeks until they plateau. Use the money to upgrade and have a strong team by week 8. Then be patient and have faith in your selections. Wait for bargains.

Don't stress too much if you are 1 player down during Origin. They are actually the panic trades. You want trading money early not a one-off score from a fringe player who you don't actually want long term. Be strong as soon as you can.

beads6

First Grade
I've had a shocker. McGuire injured early and picking Drury Low on the bench because I though he could do something.

Wato

Juniors
Whats everyone's thoughts on Sandow, is he a buy or do you think his high scores will just drop off?

Spot On

Coach
He is certainly looking like the version that played for Souths so far this year. He's fit, looks like he is interested and Parra at least look competitive this year. At his price you'd have to take the punt depending who you already have in the halves.

Tooooks

Bench
My star players are scoring low so far, apart from Sandow with 80. Be lucky to crack 1000 at this rate.

Latest posts