What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Geohood

Bench
Should have captained Farah.. Smith isn't going as good as I hoped he would..

Sitting on 1061 atm.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yesterdays score adjustment cost me over 100 points. They need to sort that out.

I used to be able to tally it up pretty accurately using nrlstats but because of the stupid 8m rule it's become a lot harder to do.

gronkathon

First Grade
Myles got hammered.

Even with my three players last night going ok my score is actually lower now then it was before they played.

Finished on 1012

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Despite a shit week (972) my overall ranking actually went up - low 7900 to 7500. Looks like everyone got hammered.

Top was 1271, but most of the top scores are coming from people who were in the bottom half overall, #1 was 82,000th last week.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Looks like I can move Sam Rapira and Tony Williams for Robbie Farah and Jack Buchanan. Leaves me with no dual CTW/2RF to play around with though.

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
Up to 4,395 in overall position.

Only making one change this week. Dumping Scott Moore for Buchanan. My team value should skyrocket this week with all of my cheapies bar maybe Fonua due for good gains

ek999

First Grade
1,018 points for for the week and in 1,961 overall position. Way better than I expected. Dropping Tony Williams and Martin Tapau for Robbie Farah and Tom Symonds which should only make my team stronger.

Are people expecting Gallen's price to drop much if any in the current weeks?

Tooooks

Bench
Ranked in the 6000s this week but only dropped about 40 places overall to 599. Had I picked Farah as captain I would've finished in top 400 for the week. Not much room for error when picking a captain. Last year it was always Gallen or Fensom. This year...a bit trickier.

andrew057

First Grade
1091 for the week thanks to Farah and Marshall as captain with a few sub par performers including Uate, Boyd and TRex.

Was hoping to be ranked in the top 1000 overall, but as mentioned a lot of the top teams struggled this week, so sitting on 54th now. Very happy.

firechild

First Grade
Thinking of ditching Mateo. He's playing terribly so far.

I ditched him last week in order to upgrade to Hayne (from Stewart). Ditched T-Rex this week in exchange for Watmough and used the extra cash to trade Hodges for Inglis. I expect the prices for both T-Rex and Mateo to drop next week.

Latest posts