What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

afinalsin666

First Grade
I think i made the right call on Inglis captaining this week. My heavy hitters have played busted. Still got Marshall and Farah yet, but jesus, i'm gonna flunk this week hard.

Tooooks

Bench
Thurston did well after the recount with a score of 95, so he ended up being a good captain option. Cam Smith scored 59 - not that good for him.

beads6

First Grade
A bloke in my league has 1145 with Inglis to go. I am sitting on 850 with Inglis, Gordon and Burgess to go. Terrible week.

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
Robbie Farah got a massive 137 points this week. You would be over the moon if you had him as captain. Benji went well as well. He got 107 points this week.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Robbie Farah got a massive 137 points this week. You would be over the moon if you had him as captain. Benji went well as well. He got 107 points this week.

Consider me an astronaut then ;) haha

Captain Farah and Marshall in my team. Only 825 points with Te'o and Gordon to play

RHCP

Bench
Had Farah as my captain as well. Stoked with his efforts. Uate on the other hand...

Tooooks

Bench
Was close to picking Farah as captain but went with Thurston. 884 with Inglis, Burgess, Te'o and Gordon left.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Kelly, Farah, Marshall, and Lyon got me some good points today, thank god. 906 with Captain GI, Gordon and G Burgess to go.

gronkathon

First Grade
Had Kelly, Horo, Miller & Tohu Harris on my non playing bench.

Did (c) Farah though.

Sitting on 1073 3 players to go

firechild

First Grade
Did anyone notice that Thurston's score has been adjusted from 95 to 61? Shit if you had him as captain like I did.

beads6

First Grade
Farah as captain saved me. Very disappointed with my start this year. Looks like winning head to head is all of got now.

Latest posts