What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

beads6

First Grade
Trading Josh McGuire and Tony Williams for Anthony Watmouth and Ryan Hoffman. I really wanted to trade out Dean Whare though.

Tooooks

Bench
I ditched him last week in order to upgrade to Hayne (from Stewart). Ditched T-Rex this week in exchange for Watmough and used the extra cash to trade Hodges for Inglis. I expect the prices for both T-Rex and Mateo to drop next week.

They sound like good trades. Mateo will drop massively in price and I don't think he's worth persisting with in a struggling side. Might trade him for Watmough or Bird. Watmough only worries me because he always seems to be playing injured.

Not sure whether to drop T-Rex yet. I've got him in the centres and I'm not sure who to replace him with (already got Inglis, Gordon, Uate).

firechild

First Grade
In the centres Lyon and Hodges are good options and both much cheaper than T-Rex. Hodges is an injury/suspension concern but you should be able to cover him if you leave him as a reserve.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I rode Mateo all of last year and I'll probably do it again this year unless he starts putting up regular sub 30s. You know what you're in for with him. I'd rather hang onto him because I can't see T-Rex breaking 80 at this rate and his minutes can only go down when Pritchard and Kasiano return.

Tooooks

Bench
In the centres Lyon and Hodges are good options and both much cheaper than T-Rex. Hodges is an injury/suspension concern but you should be able to cover him if you leave him as a reserve.

Yeah, I think I'll trade both Mateo and T-Rex. Of course, Mateo will probably score 100 this week :lol:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Giving Roy Aubusson a crack after the Reni Maitua experiment failed spectacularly. He's got a 67 and a 75 so far and has a nice little 25k value increase coming his way. Usually goes ok if the Roosters are doing well.

Ditched Finucane for George Burgess too.

Last edited:

RHCP

Bench
Jeez Aubusson is a bit under the radar isn't he.

I brought George Burgess in for this week but I feel his first game was an extremely false dawn. I can't see him being a keeper. I'll look to upgrade him asap.

Also brought in N Smith for Frizzell. I might bring him back in if the Dragons ever drop Fien and give somebody who can actually play a bit of football a shot in the 7.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Having my best year in SC this year. Scored 1,111 on the weekend and currently ranked 823rd overall.

Just need to bring in Buchanan and I'm pretty happy with my team so far.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
He was awesome in 2010 when the Roosters were carving up. Picked him up as a centre for 87K and got up to the high 200s while playing in the backrow. But switched between centre and backrow since then and been pretty useless for the best part of 2 years. Hopefully he stays in the second row this year.

Tooooks

Bench
I didn't pick Inglis as captain because I expected a pretty tight game with limited attacking opportunities. For the same reason, I shouldn't have picked JT as captain because no one will score many points against the Storm.

This week, I think Farah will be my captain. Tigers usually score points against the Eels.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Apparently the "magic number" was changed today and all the BE's are completely different (much higher) than yesterday.

Utey

Coach
Burgess will prove to be a pretender before long IMO and round 1 flattered him...

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Looks like just one trade for me today, T-Rex out for Farah. Leaves me with no dual CTW/2RF in my 2RF but I can play around with that next week if needed.

Utey

Coach
Blokes are flogging themselves on the blog, I would've grabbed him, but I had to dump Inu... FML