What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Nevcost

Juniors
1010 with Thurston and Gidley to come look on track to get about over 1100 for the first time this year. Wished I had Fien (88) or Fonua (63) in my reserves though instead of Nathan Smith

beads6

First Grade
Well I've topped all my leagues with 1207. Should give me a boost in overall rankings.

Edwahu

Bench
FB/WG - Hayne, Gordon, Inglis, Slater (R), Radradra
CTR - Mannering, Lyon, Loko , Chee Kam
HALF - Maloney, Thurson, Sandow (R), Kelly (R)
2nd - James, Harris, Smith, Kelly, Taginoa, Sims, Edwards K
Front - Buchanan, Taupau, Klemmer, Cubb
Hooker - Farah (C), Smith (RS)

Any help will be much appreciated fellas!!!

That teams not bad, the backrow could be a bit stronger but you should be scoring way more then 800 with those players. I'd say 1000 to 1100.

Nevcost

Juniors
I look like getting 1077 which isn't too bad considering Thurston only got 29 whilst Gidley didn't even play.

Last edited:

Utey

Coach
Utey hasn't selected the four reserves and/or a captain?

I definitely have mate, I just can't see how you blokes are scoring over 1000?

untitled.JPG

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
That's Dream Team not Supercoach. Anything 700+ for Dream Team is a good score

edit: whoops new page, saw someone else picked it.

firechild

First Grade
I thought Lyon was useless this round but Thurston was absolute rubbish. Unfortunately I had both. 1027 points for the round.

Korbin Sims had a decent debut with 32 from the bench. Hopefully he stays in 1st grade long enough to gain some value.

Fisiiahi is getting the punt this week, maybe Whare too.

Billythekid

First Grade
Damn was only 15 points off winning dream team this week, Greg Bird having a huge down week was the only thing that stopped me. Always next time.

Tooooks

Bench
1145 for me. Thurston had a poor game, but luckily Uate didn't. Ranked 453 overall, from 599 last week.

Now to think about trades...

Latest posts