What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I left Loko, James and Fonau on my bench for Buchannan (nfi why i did that), Horo and Lewis Brown. At least they wil get me some price rises.

MSIH

Bench
Alex Glenn has 40 mins (20 of which I assume he'll be on the bench) left to do something to earn a reprieve for my side. Him & Joel Thompson were my two "wtf was I thinking" signings.

beads6

First Grade
Another poor week. Choice of captain cost me 60 points. 805 with Inglis, Gordon, Robinson, Merrin and N. SMith to come.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Expecting some decent price hikes on my cheapies this week. a 35, three 40+ and two 60+. And two sh*tties.

I'm sitting on 644 with Gordon, Lillyman, G Burgess, Inglis, Beale, Boyd, Thurston and Moore to go. Not doing too badly i don't think. Except Lyon the asshole.

Nevcost

Juniors
I look like having my best week at the moment I've got 905 with Robinson, Gidley and Thurston to go.

Utey

Coach
Guys, when you are saying 1100 odd, I'm assuming that's the total of ALL 25 players?

Latest posts