What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

gronkathon

First Grade
933 with Thurston and Tamou to play.

Made some poor choices as my extended bench scored really well.

Also my trend continues. Bring in Aubusson and watch his form fall

Tooooks

Bench
Guys, when you are saying 1100 odd, I'm assuming that's the total of ALL 25 players?

Nah, that's for 17 players.

I'm 1029 with Thurston and Uate to play. Hoping Uate has a big one after getting no opportunities last week.

firechild

First Grade
1002 with Thurston still to play. Would have been a good week but Lyon was awful and I made the wrong choices for my bench. I didn't play Fonua or Finucane who both scored well.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
995 for me with Thurston to come.

Made some mistakes with my reserves, could have added another 60pts or so by pickign the right ones.

HowHigh

Coach
Guys, when you are saying 1100 odd, I'm assuming that's the total of ALL 25 players?
Nah just the 13 starters + 4 reserves
I wish it was overall, my non scoring players keep doing better than some in my scoring 17 lol

ek999

First Grade
Score changes today have been epic for me. 1,172 up from 1,118. Hopefully go over 1,250 with Thurston tonight. Easily my best week ever

ek999

First Grade
I think most of my points increase was from Benji and SBW. Was hoping Farah's would get pushed up because he's my captain this week. Should of stuck with Smith

gronkathon

First Grade
958 with Thurston & Tamou to come after the updates

On track for the worst week in a long while. Glad it isn't H2H though and all my cash cows will see good increases

Utey

Coach
Chuck your team up, it wouldnt take much to fix it.

FB/WG - Hayne, Gordon, Inglis, Slater (R), Radradra
CTR - Mannering, Lyon, Loko , Chee Kam
HALF - Maloney, Thurson, Sandow (R), Kelly (R)
2nd - James, Harris, Smith, Kelly, Taginoa, Sims, Edwards K
Front - Buchanan, Taupau, Klemmer, Cubb
Hooker - Farah (C), Smith (RS)

Any help will be much appreciated fellas!!!

Latest posts