What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Dogs Of War

Coach
Can't believe I am going to win my matchup after making Inglis captain. Not sure how Slater only scores 36 (he wa 47 last night), but who am I to argue.

Now to remove Hayne from my team, and Teo needs to change.

Tooooks

Bench
1080. Respectable I guess, but I expect to slide down the rankings this week (currently 493rd overall).

Main weaknesses at the moment are Hayne and Te'o. I could bring in Gallen or Merrin this week. Will have to have a good think about trades because I don't want to use any for the next couple of rounds after this one.

Tooooks

Bench
Actually, just read Hayne's scores: 97, 50, 78, 17, 48 (avg 60). Not as bad as I was thinking.

firechild

First Grade
Your AE is already included in the total

Thank christ for that. I was up against a colleague who had Loko in his team and I'm 21 in front with his lowest scoring non-player at 29. Just realised that score has already been added so I'm still in front.

Dogs Of War

Coach
So who are the good pick ups this week?

Stockwell if you are after a cash cow. Tedesco must be moving in the right direction, especially as everytime he moves to fullback in a game he looks like he belongs, and it won't take much longer for Potter to make that move permanent.

gronkathon

First Grade
Think I may bring in Bodene for Beale. If Sezer is out again this week I have to cash out Kelly or trade Miller for Drinkwater and cross my fingers

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Stockwell if you are after a cash cow. Tedesco must be moving in the right direction, especially as everytime he moves to fullback in a game he looks like he belongs, and it won't take much longer for Potter to make that move permanent.

Would like to get Tedesco but could only do it by losing Fonua who is still on the up and up.

*edit* actually I forgot I had to get rid of Beale so I can swap him with Fonua and trade Beale for Tedesco. Perfect.

Will also trade Buhrer for Stockwell. So I'll free up a decent amount of cash while getting rid of some dead-wood this round.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Incredible bump with Smith, 1174. Damn you Naiqama.

My Supercoach draft team is done, my first two picks were Benji & Mateo :(