What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Wato

Juniors
Traded out Kahu and Sue for Farah and Roberts this week which gives me fullback cover for Dugan, still want to trade out Gordon and Peats before the finals. This is my side this week

1. J.Roberts
2. M.Gordon
3. T.Williams
4. J.Lyon
5. G.Inglis
6. J.Sutton
7. A.Reynolds
8. I.Luke
9. C.Smith
10. R.Farah (VC)
11. C.Parker (C)
12. SBW
13. S.Burgess
14. J.Maloney
15. T.Merrin
16. J.Graham
17. S.Fensom

18th man T.Hodkinson

Wato

Juniors
That's a pretty awesome looking team especially when Dugan is back

Thanks picked up a few guys like Reynolds, Luke and Tony Williams when they were pretty cheap. The origin period has provided a good opportunity to bring some guns in.

eozsmiles

Bench
14 trades and in the 300's with 45k in the bank.

Farah, Gallen, Gillette, Fifita, Merrin, and A Reynolds are the 6 players I've got my eyes on from here....... not sure whether I will end up with them all.

GI

TRex
Lyon
Gordon
Chambers

Sutton
Sezer

Kelly

Fensom
SBW
Parker

Graham
I Luke
Tolman
Smith
Woods
Surgess

-----------------------

G Stewart
B Lowe
Barba
Hinchcliffe
Hodgkinson
Merritt
Greenshields
Slade

Barba, Hodgko, Greenshields, Tolman, Gordon, TRex, and Lowe are all on the chopping block from now..... injuries will determine who goes and when.

Currently only got 10/11 for round 18 depending on Bowen/Greenshields, but will hopefully be sorting that out over the next fortnight. Won't get a full squad but not sure I'll need one to avoid dropping many spots.

Last edited:

RHCP

Bench
Downgraded Sue to Timu, looking to sell Campese, push Mateo to 5/8 and get Parker in ASAP.

Spot On

Coach
14 trades and in the 300's with 45k in the bank.

Farah, Gallen, Gillette, Fifita, Merrin, and A Reynolds are the 6 players I've got my eyes on from here....... not sure whether I will end up with them all.

GI

TRex
Lyon
Gordon
Chambers

Sutton
Sezer

Kelly

Fensom
SBW
Parker

Graham
I Luke
Tolman
Smith
Woods
Surgess

-----------------------

G Stewart
B Lowe
Barba
Hinchcliffe
Hodgkinson
Merritt
Greenshields
Slade

Barba, Hodgko, Greenshields, Tolman, Gordon, TRex, and Lowe are all on the chopping block from now..... injuries will determine who goes and when.

Currently only got 10/11 for round 18 depending on Bowen/Greenshields, but will hopefully be sorting that out over the next fortnight. Won't get a full squad but not sure I'll need one to avoid dropping many spots.

How the hell r u in the 300's with a line up like that?

firechild

First Grade
Hiku has been adjusted so no price rise this week which means the 0 will not count towards his 3 game average and hence he is not a must to get rid of at this point. In fact he now retains his negative BE and is worth keeping in case he plays another game.

My team for this week is:

Slater
Lyon
Inglis
Blair
Loko
Sutton
A. Reynolds
Watmough
SBW
Parker
Smith
Luke
Farah
S. Burgess
J. Graham
Kelly
Horo

Last edited:

Warmess

Juniors
I went ahead and traded Mateo for Parker now, since Warriors have a bye next week when Parker will be unavailable anyway.

My team for this week:

1. Moylan
2. Inglis
3. Lyon
4. RTS
5. Nofoaluma
6. Kelly
7. Johnson
8. Smith
9. Farah
10. Gurgess
11. Parker
12. SBW
13. Surgess

14. Graham
15. Maloney
16. Hurrell
17. T Williams

My first year in Super Coach, got 10 trades left, how's my team looking?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Hiku has been adjusted so no price rise this week which means the 0 will not count towards his 3 game average and hence he is not a must to get rid of at this point. In fact he now retains his negative BE and is worth keeping in case he plays another game.

Nah his BE is 86.

*edit* Looks as though a wing spot may have opened up for him though.

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
No, he didn't. But he had a price of about $185k on Monday afternoon (based on a score of 0 with a negative BE). It's now down to $176k after they removed his price rise. What that means is that they are now treating it as though he did not play so that should affect his BE because his averages are still based on his last game being 38.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
The stats bible from NRLSCtalk has a tool to show predicted BEs (usually +/-5 either way). If Hiku scored a 0 (ie played but had a Don level game) his BE would be 90. If he didn't play at all his BE should be -17. So it seems like his BE hasn't been changed back either.

Latest posts