What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Wato

Juniors
Sold Benji and Horo this week for A.Reynolds and Mateo. Was considering Johnson over Reynolds but I prefer Reynolds consistency considering I already have Mateo in the side but hopefully Humble has a good game and I can trade him out next week for Johnson.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm not overly excited about Tedesco. He will be in line for some price rises, but Laumape seems a better option.

Sounds like Laumape is out with Nielsen back.

Think I'll skip Tedesco and go with Lyon. Going to make upgrades harder since I'll have less spare cash but it's a better long term move.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Ok, once again I am changing my trades this week.

Brought in Sam Burgess and dumped Horo. Shaun Johnson in for Hayne.

I need instant results in head to head cause I am facing 2 guys who are always in the semi's in the next 2 games. If I win those I set myself up well for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

RHCP

Bench
I have already copped the money penalty on him. And I have marked Teo to go first cause he is only solid, and how Souths use him is uninspired. If T-Rex was playing in the 2nd row for my team, he would have gone already, but in the backs I am not as worried. I think he may break out when the rest of the muscle returns, and at least I would be onto a good thing at that point. Lyon has his big games, but also can disappear.

T-Rex scores thus far without actually doing anything in a game : 51,39,46,62,47 avg 47.8
Lyon who has had some big games : 40, 73, 19, 54, 78 avg 52.8

So really not much separates these two at this point, but the upside is that if Des unlocks T-Rex, I may be seeing consistent 60-70 point scores each week.

Good point about She-Rex. I almost persisted with him for the same reason (scores aren't that bad for a centre). The other upside is that Bulldogs play in the bye rounds where origin players aren't available, so as long as he doesn't make SOO, he'll be available for those rounds.
I'm in this boat too. I thought about getting rid of him at times, but I've already copped the price drop and he hasn't been going that bad Supercoach wise. After his poor start I decided I'd give him until the halves pairing of Kasiano and Graham and he has some decent balls to run off before I make a decision. Plus he could be handy for Origin since I doubt he'll make it.

I've got rid of Moore for Stockwell. I'm going to save a trade this week because I've got an extremely soft in the last month and I'm 2 from 2 so I can afford to drop a game or two early on. Need to get rid of Beale but I'm not convinced on Laumape or Tedesco yet. Might bring in Tedesco later in the week if he's called in at fullback but not 100% on it yet.

torana12

Juniors
Does anyone know who how the tigers reshuffle will work? Moltzen to Halves and Tedesco to Fullback, would be a great supercoach option.

Utey

Coach
Sounds like Laumape is out with Nielsen back.

Think I'll skip Tedesco and go with Lyon. Going to make upgrades harder since I'll have less spare cash but it's a better long term move.

Thanks mate, looks like Tedesco is the better option with Benji out until Round 9.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I'm thinking its time to bring in T-Rex, rep season is around the corner hopefully he'll pull his finger out but still not get picked! (For my benefit)

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'm thinking its time to bring in T-Rex, rep season is around the corner hopefully he'll pull his finger out but still not get picked! (For my benefit)

Thats the problem, he only needs to perform a couple of times, and he will be picked as a bench player.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Damn, I can't make up my mind. Decided that I can afford to roll the dice this week and hope the squad I have is good enough to win. So reversed my changes and pushed Fishali out, with Tedesco in, and Horo out with Stockwell in. Can't not bring in the cash cows cause that money will help out when upgrading later in the season. So that brings me to 219K in the bank, and hopefully Hayne has a career day so his value doesn't drop too much. Anyone have supercoach gold? I would like to know what Haynes BE is. EDIT: It's 134

Last edited:

beads6

First Grade
I ended up trading Hayne out for Norman and I also got rid of Symonds and shifted Inglis to the centres and I've traded in Bowen for fullback. Trying to get in some non Origin players.

RHCP

Bench
What's the consensus with Loko?

Worth keeping at the price or sell cos he's injured ATM?
I'm keeping him for now. He won't lose any money whilst injured and I'd prefer to get rid of Beale before ihm.

Any Tigers fans know the likelihood of Tedesco sliding into the fullback role? Miller could come back into the side in a straight swap so it's not like it's a given imo.

Mr Saab

Referee
Who are you picking as your captain this week? I am taking Thurston as he usually has good games vs my Broncos.
Merrin is worth a punt, but he didnt play 80 mins last week vs Knights.
Avoiding Souffs Storm players as I dont think it will produce alot of points when they play Sat night

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Sticking with Smith as captain, moving it around will only lead to regret.

The rumours of Sironen playing 5/8 this week with Anasta are really souring me on Tedesco. Struggling to find a reason not to go with Lyon.

gronkathon

First Grade
Taking a punt on Farah this week. Should get more kicking duties and will get a good tackle count I would assume

Latest posts