What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

HowHigh

Coach
Changed to Lewis Brown -> Moylan & Buchanan -> Graham

Gives me 160k next week and I'm thinking of doing Hayne -> Sutton & Fonua or Loko -> Gagai. Sound alright? I keep changing my mind lol

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Geez I can see why everyone is dreading Round 12. This would be my line-up and a couple might not even play.

2. A. Don
3. D. Low?
6. A. Kelly
7. Hodkinson
8. G.Burgess
10. D. Klemmer?
11. S. Burgess
12. T. Sims
13. J. Stockwell

HowHigh

Coach
haha yeah, I'm trying to trade towards having a full 17 so hopefully most I bring in I'll keep for rest of the season. E.G Sutton, James, Gagai and probably Barba

RHCP

Bench
I was going to go Tedesco -> Moylan but I've decided against it as I have plenty of cash as is (225K in the kitty), I've blown through too many trades already and my team is pretty settled atm.

James Graham in will probably be my only trade this week. I'll bring in Dane Gagai soon after that.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I figure you just pick one of rds 12, 15 and 18 which you want to lose, and ensure you have enough cover for the other two.

Only cert is that the Bulldogs always play in all 3 of the fixtures, but on the other hand, they have 2 byes when all other clubs are pla,ying. Otherwise all teams have a bye at least once during that period.

Roosters, Tigers, Storm, Saints, Panthers, Manly, Broncos, Sharks, Warriors, Raiders, Knights have 2 byes during those rounds.

Dogs Of War

Coach
My trades were this week, Moylan in for Tedesco and Hardgraves in for Buchanan.

I want to bring in Gagai next week (replacing either Lewis or Symonds), and another big forward, which I am leaning towards Gallen at the moment given he will be priced so low. Still have $300K in the bank.

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
Drinkwater & 28k doesn't sounds like enough. If he downgraded Buchanan to someone then he might.

Haha, I just did my trades and came here to check if anyone had made suggestions. I went Drinkwater -> Hodkinson and Buchanan -> Sue. Looks like I made a reasonable choice.

Wato

Juniors
Traded out Hayne and Bird for Gagai and Mateo this week. So this is my team:

1. Inglis
2. Gordon
3. Gagai
4. Lyon
5. Boyd
6. Thurston
7. A.Reynolds
8. Merrin
9. Smith(c)
10 G.Burgess
11. Mateo
12. SBW
13. S.Burgess
14. Luke
15. Maloney
16. Hodgkinson
17. Harris

RHCP

Bench
f**k it, blew the bank tonight and spent up my war chest. Current side:

FRF: Graham, Smith (c), Farah (vc), G. Burgess (Buchanan, Stockwell)
2RF: SBW, T. Sims, Harris, Horo (Tanginoa, Sue)
HLF: Thurston (Kelly)
5/8: Mateo (Campese)
CTW: Gagai, T-Rex, Uate, Jennings, Gordon, Brown (Loko)
FLB: Inglis (Tedesco)

HowHigh

Coach
Remember you get 4 trades that week so if you start putting players in your team now who will be playing round 12 it won't be that bad.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I could come up with 17 players from now to round 12 but then it would ruin the team i already have/want and id be stuck with a genius team for the rest of the season

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
There should be a few anyway. I've just added Sam Burgess and Will pickup James Graham next week.

Barba could be a good downgrade for Inglis/Gordon if he bottoms out too. Same with Tony Williams.

I'm trying to put in a few guys who will play that weekend but I'm not going to focus on round 12. I'll probably have Moylan/Tedesco as my fullbacks so that's already not helping round 12.

torana12

Juniors
Round 12 Team:
1. No One (Have Slater and Tedesco)
2. J Idris
3. D Gagai
4. N Merrit
5. D. Low?
6. A Sezer
7. A Reynolds
8. A Tolman
9. J Graham
10. G Burgess
11. T Lowrie
12. J Riethmuller
13. J Stockwell

Reserves
14. A Kelly
15.T Hodkinson
16. D Klemmer?
17. No One

Not to bad looking, will be trading D Boyd out before origin for a player that will play so won't need to worry about D Low, Trading Gillet for S Burgess. Will prob trade merrin for a non orgin player too

Will prob have 17 scoring players, but won't have a scoring fullback so will need auto emerg to get 17 scores.

Mr Saab

Referee
Who is your captain this week?

I am taking Cameron Smith vs Panthers, but Robbie could rack up some points vs the Sharks.