What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

gronkathon

First Grade
I had a real chance at a solid week but Gordon & Fensom going down along with playing Hodkinson over Campo have hurt my chances

HowHigh

Coach
Another uninspiring 1150ish score it looks like this round, still haven't cracked 1200 this season :/

I was planning on leaving Gordon in my team over origin, guess now I'll have to trade him out..probably for Idris or T-Rex in CTW

gronkathon

First Grade
1161 at this stage, leading my LU league game by 2. As long as Lawrence doesn't get downgraded by more then that I keep the roll going

firechild

First Grade
After a great start to the round 1256 is pretty disappointing but still the top score in all of my leagues.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm considering picking up Barba.

The other option might be to keep Moylan there and trade up for another quality outside back.

I've got Tedesco and Moylan so I can't move Gordon for Barba. Was thinking about Tony Williams but not after he got injured this week. I might just sit on Gordon since the Sharks have a bye in round 12 and hope he's back by 13/14.

After a great start to the round 1256 is pretty disappointing but still the top score in all of my leagues.

I'm on 1233, could have been higher if I'd played Moylan ahead of Tedesco and put Ryan James as one of my reserves.

Theres someone on 1303 in my SCTalk league, wouldn't surprise me to see someone near 1400.

Mr Saab

Referee
And Burgess still does not have his try assist for his pass to his brother George for the try. SC is a rort if it is not updated!!!!!!!!!

HowHigh

Coach
What trades are people doing this week?
I think I'm looking at M.Gordon to Mannering and Farah to Luke for origin coverage.

I'm sure I'll reverse and change my mind about 5 times before Friday though lol

firechild

First Grade
Fonua to Brown and Toutai to Feki. Not sure the first one is a great idea but Brown will make some money in coming weeks, Fonua will lose some.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Horo -> Graham
Hayne -> Dugan

I'll put Gordon on the bench and start Loko this week. Hopefully won't be out too long. Was thinking of Lui instead of Dugan but Jed will have more security and doesn't have a dodgy knee.

As you said though I'll probably change my mind 100 times this week.

HowHigh

Coach
Oh yeah, forgot about Gagai, guess it's a TheFilthySpammerss up between him and Mannering for me.

I traded Brown out a couple weeks ago, kinda spewing now but that's SuperCoach. Hopefully he goes back to getting 30s and 40s lol.

Latest posts