What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

HowHigh

Coach
Cherry-Evans at halfback has been hurting my scores a bit. I could trade him to Dugan via Kelly.

There we go, that's couple times I've changed my mind in 10 minutes lol.

firechild

First Grade
Isaac John is going to make $50,000 this week. Decided I'd be mad not to go Hodkinson -> John. Used the extra cash to trade Finucane -> Graham.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Starting to think of Hayne to Lui for the bye coverage. Bit worried about his knee though.

Now I am freaking. Whats up with Lui's knee? I know he returned from a knee injury, but was he limping from the field or something on the weekend? Do I need to go with Anthony Milford?

RHCP

Bench
I've gone Tohu Harris -> Rob Lui (via putting Mateo into 2RF) but that might change if any of this knee business above is serious.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
It's more me being overly cautious, I don't think it's a big issue. He had a giant brace on it against the Roosters and the commentators mentioned he will need surgery at the end of the season

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2013/05/13/381265_sport.html

AN appointment with the surgeon at season's end is guaranteed for North Queensland Cowboy Robert Lui. But as he returns to the selection mix from a knee injury ahead of the crucial NRL showdown with the Sydney Roosters, medical staff are confident the talented halfback can play a key role for the rest of the campaign

This was from before the weekends game. It's probably nothing, just me over thinking things as usual.

HowHigh

Coach
I've done Farah to Luke and Gordon to Glenn. Next week Horo to McGuire and that'll give me 15 players for round 12.

Looking at bringing in Fensom and Benji who should both be cheap in round 13.

torana12

Juniors
Peoples thoughts on Granville from broncocs, (fullback/frontrow), plays round 12 and 18, thinking of downgrading tedesco to him, have slater as no1 fullback, currently have 15 players for round 12

Dogs Of War

Coach
Peoples thoughts on Granville from broncocs, (fullback/frontrow), plays round 12 and 18, thinking of downgrading tedesco to him, have slater as no1 fullback, currently have 15 players for round 12

Risk is that you need to use the secondary fullback cause slater gets injured or suspended.

Mr Saab

Referee
Traded Tohu Harris and Fonua for G Burgess and A Pewhairangi from Parra. Was a toss up between Burgess/ B Lawrence / James Graham.
Went with Burgess for his attacking prowess - tackle busts / line breaks / tries.

Going with S Burgess as captain again

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Can't decided between Farah -> Luke or Hayne -> Lui as my final trade this week (other one is Horo to Graham).

I think I'll go with Luke since I can always do Hayne -> Lui next week and it gives me another week to see how he goes.

abpanther

Staff member
Pretty surprised at how cheap G.Cooper is, he's now back in the starting line up and I reckon will get plenty more minutes over Origin. I picked him up and dumped Toutai

Also traded out Buchanon for McGuire

Was gonna grab Lui but I have Norman and Kelly in the halves so I already have coverage there