What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

HowHigh

Coach
haha was just about to post that
I'm f**ked too...only have 16 this round now cause of that

Ditched Kahu this week :( If I'd know woulda ditched Moylan instead..

torana12

Juniors
Got 16starting this week plus an auto emerg for 17 players so gonna do the vice captain trick,

I go go merrin or mateo as vice and depending on score could go back to smith. If my vice scores well iuse my non playing starting as captain.

Thoughts on Merrin or Mateo?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Moylan might not be allowed to play, and Travis Robinson as well for the Panthers. Moylan not playing hurts, as I need to rely on T-Rex playing to have 17.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Got 16starting this week plus an auto emerg for 17 players so gonna do the vice captain trick,

I go go merrin or mateo as vice and depending on score could go back to smith. If my vice scores well iuse my non playing starting as captain.

Thoughts on Merrin or Mateo?

Merrin for sure. No way Mateo carves up Manly. I think he will get 45-60 at best.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I thought only the captain gets bonus points.

What does the VC get?

IF your captain doesn't play, then he becomes captain. People have been taking advantage of a loophole, play your VC early, and if he scores say 100, then you take off captain, and put someone who will score zero on instead, and thus your VC gets double points. You just need to do the maths that it is worthwhile.

Unless your playing Supercoach origin, in which case the captain gets triple points, and the vc double points.

HowHigh

Coach
Pretty disapointing score by SBW lol
Think I'll throw the C on Woods...he carved it up last game against the Panthers