What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

parky88

Juniors
Dugan got 89 last night and I put him as my VC with smithy as C. Think I might just play it safe and do the caption switcharoo. Ill be spewing if Smithy does a 100+ round though.

firechild

First Grade
Dugan got 89 last night and I put him as my VC with smithy as C. Think I might just play it safe and do the caption switcharoo. Ill be spewing if Smithy does a 100+ round though.

Why waste a spot on a score that's good but not great? If Dugan scored 130+ then it might be worth it but not 89.

HowHigh

Coach
445 with 11 and captain still to play..projected 1338
Looks like Fensom was a good buy this week.

Edit: Projected back down to 1276...wtf is up with them getting the projected so wrong this round lol. Last night they projected the score of all 25 players at one stage.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Pretty annoyed with Gordon this year, I'm thinking of punting him.

I'm sure he has been playing with an injury. I got rid of him this week for Barba. Been watching how he involves himself in the side, and he seems to be a step off where he needs to be when a play develops.

firechild

First Grade
Only quandary I have is whether to play Kelly or Lui. Cowpats are up against the Dragons so Lui could have a big game while Titans are playing Souffs and aren't likely to get many scoring opportunities. I've currently got Lui as a reserve and Kelly as a substitute. Think I'll be kicking myself if Kelly has another blinder.

angry-emoticon-1.gif

HowHigh

Coach
Dunno why I played Harris, should have gone with Benji. Surely he'll score more than a lousy 33..
Watch him get 100 or something lol

gronkathon

First Grade
I sit back and remember the day I traded out Kelly and kept Sezer because "Albert can't keep these scores up" I am a genius

HowHigh

Coach
Damn, SBW with 90 points already at half time lol
1178 with SBW, Woods and Glenn left
Looks like I finally get a good score

user_nat

Coach
About half my team outscored my captain. All because I simply forgot to change it off Graham after last round.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The guy I'm playing has SBW as captain and I was sh*tting myself at halftime. Lucky he toned it down a bit.

A half decent game from Gillett should get me home.

Latest posts