What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Dogs Of War

Coach
My team this week

10. Graham, J
9. Segeyaro, J
12. Williams, T
13. Peachey, T
11. Sims, T
7. Thompson, R
4. Inu, K
3. Loko, J
2. Chambers, W
1. Barba, B
14. Moylan, M

abpanther

Staff member
Ok I made one change. Milford replacing Campese. Milford is dual 5/8th-HB which gives me flexibility in the halves in case of injury going forward. Plus Milford is playing fullback now and looks very good in the Raiders backline.

Sounds like a good move. What's Milford's price ATM and his BE for next week?

Have you still got Loko in your squad? Johns said last night he's out for a month or 2 so thinking my get rid of him for Tafua

So if your focus is H2H, do you think you should be heading into the finals with at least 203 non playing players to free up cash for bringing in those keepers? Just trying to find the right balance and noticing a few teams I play already have like 4-5 non playing players while I have none

Dogs Of War

Coach
Sounds like a good move. What's Milford's price ATM and his BE for next week?

Have you still got Loko in your squad? Johns said last night he's out for a month or 2 so thinking my get rid of him for Tafua

So if your focus is H2H, do you think you should be heading into the finals with at least 203 non playing players to free up cash for bringing in those keepers? Just trying to find the right balance and noticing a few teams I play already have like 4-5 non playing players while I have none

I just don't have the trades left to make my team what it should be.

Milford is currently 195K with a BE of 6. He had a 93 last week in his first game starting at fullback. I think he is a nice addition to my team.

I do have loko, and it seems sensible to bring in Jennings for Loko, and Seg to make way for JWH (or move Seg to halfback and get rid of Ray Thompson).

abpanther

Staff member
Question is what's Milford's job security like when Ferguson and Wighton return?

So how many non playing players will you be going into the finals with?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Question is what's Milford's job security like when Ferguson and Wighton return?

So how many non playing players will you be going into the finals with?

Milford you must not have seen play at all this season. He is staying as fullback. He is a freak!

Probably none. I haven't managed my trades well this year. Funny that as we got 10 extra this year. Might go for depth instead.

Generally it comes because I muck around with what would have been the perfect team, and screwed it up heaps so it cost me heaps of trades to repair.

firechild

First Grade
I'll have 8 players for this week which is pretty poor. Wondering whether David Williams might be good for some quick cash since I have a few trades to spare after his 112 last night? No doubt Taufua will make some good money (on top of the $40k this week) but he's just out of my price range. Manly are playing the Cowpats this week minus Thurston, Scott and Tamou so I'm expecting plenty of points. Taufua and Williams the most obvious candidates.

Walt Flanigan

Referee

He should still be ok Ferguson will replace Joel Thompson and Wighton will replace Sauiluma. Robinson should stay on the other wing due to Lee and Earl's injuries.

Furner would be nuts to move Milford from Fullback after what we just witnessed. If he gets named at FB against Parramatta after the bye then I'll snap him up for sure.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
My team this week

10. Graham, J
9. Segeyaro, J
12. Williams, T
13. Peachey, T
11. Sims, T
7. Thompson, R
4. Inu, K
3. Loko, J
2. Chambers, W
1. Barba, B
14. Moylan, M

Pretty sure Loko isn't playing. So between him and Hiku (and probably Gordon) I may have 5 players.

parky88

Juniors
I sold Milford a couple of weeks ago. Nice move chump.

He has been playing off the bench all season and getting ok scores, so he has been a pretty good half reserve for me. I've been trying to offload him for about 4-5 rounds but have always had priority trades which has worked out awesome for me..

torana12

Juniors
Team for this week
1. Barba
2. J Lyon
3. T Willams
4. R Morgan
5. M Gordon
6. M Blair
7. T Hodkinson
8. A Tolman
9. J Segeyaro
10. J Graham
11. T Harris
12. P O'Hanlon
13. *C Parker*

14. J Roberts
15. C Greenshields
16. S Feki
17. *C Smith*

Got 15players, with no trades this week and won't make any, got 8 trades left which is a bit concerning.

HowHigh

Coach
Think I'll downgrade Marshall to Hampton...frees up cash and get an extra player this round
Turn Loko into Taufua who is due for another price rise or 2 so I can afford to turn him into Gillett in rd 20.