What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

shiznit

Coach
1 trade for me this week... Luke out... Merrin in...

Was thinking of trading out Townsend this week for Brooks because Leuluai was named...

But from all the talk coming out of the Warriors it sounds like Leuluai is gonna split the hooker duties with Friend.

So one trade this week...

Decided to play G Stewart tonight, thought his work rate would be quite high against the Roosters.

FMD, concussion rule strikes again. He only got me 11 pts. :(

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
gave merrin the C, parker scores 80+, subbed Copley for allwood last minute, Copley scores and gets 60+, haven't been able to have all my second rowers get through a game without injury or suspension yet in all 3 fantasy comps

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Just screwed myself. Made a late change of captaincy from Fifita to C.Smith and then a minute later I find out he isn't playing. I tried frantically to undo the change but it was too late. Lyon was my VC and only got 36. FML.

yeah glad I stuck with Hayne as well - the guy I'm up against in H2H had Johnson who made 111, so I really needed a big score from either Hayne or Kelly. G Stewart, Tedesco and Smith are a big loss though, another week ruined by injuries :(.

gronkathon

First Grade
Though he is unlikely to flash huge scores like Johnson I am glad I traded Hodkinson in a few weeks ago at the expense of Johnson. Really consistent and great price rises

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
glad I went with allwood instead of Copley, always 1 guy that gets his best scores when he is a reserve

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
who traded fensom in? ( I didn't)

traded in townsend for hampton hoping Johnson would stay in his slumber and not hog from chad which is what has happened to Hampton with cronks return.

So the prick scores 100+ and is in everything and chad gets 30

some11

Referee
who traded fensom in? ( I didn't)

traded in townsend for hampton hoping Johnson would stay in his slumber and not hog from chad which is what has happened to Hampton with cronks return.

So the prick scores 100+ and is in everything and chad gets 30

I thought about Fensom but just going off last year he's too up and down, hate those 'fallen gun' types that go on a run which make you think they're back then their workrate drops for no reason.

Traded out SJ for Tedesco who apart from the concussion this weekend is a gun, JT and Hayne are my halves so no loss there.

clipser

Juniors
Anyone else noticing that they are getting no double Vice captain points this week if they had smith as captain? I have parker as my Vice but he is still on 92...

:(