What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

clipser

Juniors
well this is bullshit. Smith doesn't play and my Vice captain is parker yet i havent got double points for him. This better change!

gronkathon

First Grade
Likely to happen in the last update.

I noticed the engine has changed a little from last year in that your "completed" category includes all players whether selected or not. I imagine it waits and selects your lowest scoring non starter to add to the tally and then doubles your VC score

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Shaun Fensom is a good chance to play this week after positive scan results on his elbow. Will be named this afternoon.

clipser

Juniors
Likely to happen in the last update.

I noticed the engine has changed a little from last year in that your "completed" category includes all players whether selected or not. I imagine it waits and selects your lowest scoring non starter to add to the tally and then doubles your VC score

It didn't double my score for the VC.... thats completely shit, how does the telegraph miss this stuff?

Smith (C) = 0

Parker (VC) = 91

fail.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
It should have?

I f*cked up with a late switch to C.Smith as captain before I knew he pulled out. My VC was doubled on Sunday, even though it didn't reflect it next to my VCs name in the live match center.

Go to MY TEAM > TEAM and scroll down a bit. On the right-hand side it should have a list of what your players scored in the last round. See what Parker got there.

Last edited:

Edwahu

Bench
Anyone going to go early on DWZ? I'm thinking Allwood doesnt have too many rises left, since he seems unable to score.

Last edited:
I had a horrible week and only managed 1069, lost to my h2h opponent by 1 point. Stewart, Gordon, Tedesco, and Fensom going down early while Smith was ruled out before the game. Can only imagine what my score would have been if those damn injuries didn't occur.

Anyone going to go early on DWZ? I'm thinking Allwood doesnt have too many rises left, since he seems unable to score.

Nah I'd give him a few weeks, no point wasting a trade on a bloke that might only play twice and be rubbish. I still think Nabuli will get a run at some point and kill it as well

Nevcost

Juniors
1036 not bad considering I had Wallace and can smith not playing and two players scoring in single figures.

Trading in hurrell for perrett
Turner in for palavi

Then next week hopefully I'll be able to bring in koroisau for Luke Kelly via Ben hunt

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
cashed in corey Thompson for alex Johnston and used it to upgrade feldt to mansauce. As is tradition kyle will get a hat trick on the weekend and get 100+ score so it is a win/win lol

abpanther

Staff member
I think everyone is trading in mansauce this week, well either him or Hurrell

I'm trading Hoppa out for him, it was between him and Wighton, figured Wighton still has a little more growth left in him

Any good backrowers worth picking up this week who will earn some cash? I've still got Palavi on my bench lol

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
carter still has some price rises in him, he is available at 2nr isn't he?

I can either piss hoppo or feldt off for mansauce or hurrell.

Any opinions? Mansauces hammy might be an ongoing issue and hurrell is up against the sharks this week

abpanther

Staff member
I'm dropping Hoppa for Mansauce, although given yuor choice I might side with Feldt there, wingers tend to struggle for consistency

Mansauce v Hurrell is tough, thing is what's Hurrell's job security like when Ropati returns? Plus, with Peyroux on the bench I think Hurrell may not even start (not that he needs to against the Sharks but for future games)

gronkathon

First Grade
I am avoiding any trades this week.

Do not have Hurrell or Mansour but will take my chances. I already have made great money out of my cash cows and I have doubts on the consistency of Mansauce or Hurrell so will avoid using precious trades

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah I've only been making a maximum of one trade per week, I wanna have some up my sleeve come finals time