What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

Someone

Bench
are most people putting the young rabbits hooker in? traded my bench prop tagatese in for him, surely it'll be worth it?

HowHigh

Coach
Not this week but before his price changes if he holds the spot. Easy trade for Palavi who looks a bust.

Did okay for making $$, team value up 340k.

gronkathon

First Grade
Had to bail on Brenton Lawrence this week.

Shuffled some deck chairs freed a lot of coin up and with one trade now have Bodene in the centres (bench) to ride his price rise

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah I could only afford it because I got tired of Parker's sh*t and swapped him out for Arona. Parker went down 18K (and looks like he could go down another 10 this week) and Arona went up 43K, so that kind of worked out.

A bit of cash to play with now. But will buy Parker back when he bottoms out.

HowHigh

Coach
I did Luke to Fensom and Hampton to Thompson (via someone to get him in CTW)
I wanted Fifita but didn't have enough cash and needed another decent scoring CTW anyway

Yeah I got rid of Parker last week and don't regret it at all. Not sure who to swap Luke with this week, will probably go with Farah.

abpanther

Staff member
Sounds like Farah is 50-50 to play this week, not concerned?

Any advice on a cheap CTW cash cow?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
decided to change from luke to farah to luke for McCullough, traded Hampton for townsend and got $60 in the bank. Can only see Hampton racking up the occasional decent score with cronk hogging most of the ball. Hopefully Johnson doesn't suddenly wake up from his nap and the same thing starts happening to chad this week

jim_57

Staff member
At this stage I have:

Luke - Farah
Parker - Fensom

Never thought I'd trade out Parker but I can't see him him getting regular 80-90's while he is at front row.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Thinking of Luke -> Hunt and Hampton -> Tedesco.

Fifita is back and I can pocket the Hunt increase if I downgrade to that Souffs hooker in 2 weeks. I didn't use any trades in round 2 so using one now to get an increase on Hunt seems like a decent plan.

ThirdManIn

Juniors
Hi All,

We've started a Youtube channel around Supercoach where we try to take somewhat of a weekly light-hearted look at the game.

Would appreciate any feedback from anyone as we'd like to keep developing this!

If you search for the 'Third Man In Supercoach' account on Facebook or Youtube you should be able to find our latest Round #4 episode.

Cheers.