What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
now watmough is out, f&*k me im a curse.

JWH for Lichaa (picked over morts due to the tits bye next weekend and up against solid h2h competition). Matu-utai for lyon

I'm taking a punt on James Roberts this week, yes I know I'm probably crazy but he's only fairly cheap and gives me an extra player this week. That, and downgrading Av au to Mortimer frees up plenty of cash to go for a couple of keepers next week. Still don't have a fullback playing this week tho. :(

is anyone considering cashing in Thurston in a week or two to free up more cash elsewhere? At 425k you could free up a ton of cash to use elsewhere, and his price is likely to drop quickly with a BE of 141. Thoughts? Or is he a definite keeper?

Someone

Bench
next week il have to trade in Jennings (injury) and either Tonga or Hoffman into one decent centre, any suggestions?

Someone

Bench
lyon is at his cheapest, has a habit of hitting his straps after origin

Yeah i had him in mind.

If one of my centres has an above average game and rises in price by 15k (unlikely) i can just afford Mansour, or another option to consider would be RTS. with Jennings injured will Roger move to centre?

edit: nvm i have the remaining bank balance to afford him, but would it be wise to have only 4 scoring CTW's? No point telling me its a shit setup, i know im not in top 1 thousand like some on here, heres my CTW's :

Inglis, Jennings, Hoffman, Copley, Tonga, N.Macdonald, Nabuli.

Last edited:

some11

Referee
is anyone considering cashing in Thurston in a week or two to free up more cash elsewhere? At 425k you could free up a ton of cash to use elsewhere, and his price is likely to drop quickly with a BE of 141. Thoughts? Or is he a definite keeper?

Name another player that can pull out a 5 round average of 108.

All halves have a quiet game, he more than makes up for it sooner or later.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Parker and Ma'u out for Gallen and Ridge.

Likelyhood of Ridge getting decent minutes for the Titans?

Played 65 minutes last weekend and made 40+ tackles 124m

It's either Ridge, Mateo or some other nobody.

shiznit

Coach
Apparently Corey Parker could be a late inclusion in to the Broncos...

He travelled with the team to NZ.... And he's trained fully with the Broncos apparently...