What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

me too, he's on 74 now. My score compared to others though seems pretty underwhelming - 640 with Lowe, Rona and Thurston to go. Michael Gordon is killing me, a player of his calibre deserves better than sitting on the wing with barely any ball. :(

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'm interested to know how Tedesco is even on 2 points considering that he was injured in the first tackle of the game.

Do you get a point for running on the field now....

I didn't see it but maybe this?

"Hitup (all runs) 8 metres or more 2 Points"

I'm just pissed off they didn't give Rona any try assists for Wright's tries. Their scoring system is BS, I wonder if the NRL's fantasy league would have given him any assists?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Glad I'm not the only one, my predicted score is 1070. Too many Souths players in my team.

Want to cash in on some backrowers but no good cheapies available. Was going to get Cody Nelson from the Titans (might have been good while Bird is suspended) but just discovered he's suspended until Rd 20.

Last edited:

Latest posts