What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

shiznit

Coach
Api Korisau & Pat Richards out

Paul Gallen & Cam Smith in

13 trades left...

Now we're on the home straight... Time to load up!!

some11

Referee
That's why I got B.Stewart, low ownership and always fires at the back end of the year.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
traded mannering in this week, happy with that decision, fensom, milf and hurrell were pretty good.

End of byes now so douglas is goooone

No doubt my team will continue dropping in the ranks this week - 775 with Segs, Mansour, Peach and Parker to go.

edit: 788 now with updates.

Last edited:

some11

Referee
The injury carnage just resumes normal service this week.

You really need 10 trades for the run home which I'm glad I do.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I was hoping that Parker would have a quiet one so he kept dropping. Will still get him at a good price though.

Fifita should come cheap. Might hold off until next week though because he'll have another drop.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
got 9 trades left with no real injury concerns besides mansour so i might just hold off. Only problem with that is that im currently 9th in 2 of my h2h comps

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Will have to keep an eye on Penrith this weekend. Mansour apparently given until game day to prove fit (after positive scans on his ankle). Also want to make sure DWZ is actually playing.

Anyone who has Gallen gonna hold him and see if he makes a return next week?

edit: Just looked at my H2H opponent this week, I don't think I can afford to hold him.

Last edited: