What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Support Cronulla - Sunday Roast Insult

Frenzy.

Immortal
haha you obviously dont know the story behind Saint George the Dragon Slayer do you? lol you walked right into that one

Oh FFS

Someone shoot him. You are the one who walked into it dumpling. I know the story.

Short version. St George slayed the dragon. The dragon is dead

So you pick a dead myth for a mascot.

carrot

millersnose

Post Whore
then why does your almagamated club with all its financial advantages and player cap leverage have such an ordinary record against us?

f**k me you guys had 2 first grade teams to choose from and still struggled

Oh FFS

Someone shoot him. You are the one who walked into it dumpling. I know the story.

Short version. St George slayed the dragon. The dragon is dead

So you pick a dead myth for a mascot.

carrot

At least we dont nickname our Mascot Reefer
haha retart

then why does your almagamated club with all its financial advantages and player cap leverage have such an ordinary record against us?

f**k me you guys had 2 first grade teams to choose from and still struggled

Sharks havent registered a win against the Dragons in over two seasons

Feej

First Grade
There's another thread screwed up by this useless troll. Why do we humor him? It's easier to do what I've done and just ignore him.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
There's another thread screwed up by this useless troll. Why do we humor him? It's easier to do what I've done and just ignore him.

btw the TFF's are phucked & looking down the barrel of defeat. What i would like to know is how the nutjobs keep getting points added all day. I looked last night & I was up by 120 & now this arvo im up by about 50. How the f**k did he get 70 points today?

Quigs

Immortal
At least we dont nickname our Mascot Reefer
haha retart

You stupid farkwit.... at least our mascot hasn't merged. Whats your dickhead called now.

The Westpac Bank - St George Dragon.

Another embarrassing merger that you queens seem to conveniently forget.

A merged farkin mascot.

Sparts if you don't know what I am talking about get someone on your mobile that can read and rit and they can explain it to you bro.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Sharks havent registered a win against the Dragons in over two seasons

Spartswit,

p-points.jpg

Since your club folded and then merged the tally is as follows.

Played 25 times inc finals

Sharks have won 13

Merged club Illawarra St George have won 11

with one draw.

if you take your number of wins away from our number of wins it shows that we are two more victories then you.

If you are not sure how many two is.... drop your pants and count your dicks.

Thats how many more times we have beaten the folded merged club Illawarra St George.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Fein

First Grade
Spartan has a fine pedigree.

Sparta
Sparta, a Dorian polis, is thought to be the first city to practice athletic nudity, and one of the first to formalize pederasty.[70] The Spartans believed that the love of an older, accomplished aristocrat for an adolescent was essential to his formation as a free citizen. The agoge, the education of the ruling class, was thus founded on pederastic relationships required of each citizen.[71]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece

martinp

Juniors
mr kennedy,
its hard to stomach kicking a side when its down especially when its my footy team i have followed since i was 4.my father played for st george in the 50's.but then went on to coach and live in the sutherland shire.he would take me to tonkin oval at cronulla there i watched him coach players like rick bourke ,steve edmonds etc who then went on to play for the sharks.i find it pretty amazing that you dont follow a specific football team mg has the panthers ,phil gould soft spots for the panthers,dogs and his beloved roosters.vossy has some team which evers winning.atleast mark geyer is for the people and good on for him sticking up for us as 1967 was special for both teams coming in to the comp.phil gould lives in the shire and atleast his wife and kids follow the sharks and atleast vossy stays out of it.what are you trying to do another south sydney?the is a few pointers i would like to lay out to you.we are one or only football team to own there own ground,the sutherland shire is the mostly densely populated area in sydney,we have fans up and down the east coast as wel as other states.i find it ironic that so mnay current and ex football players are living in the sutherland shire and you want our team kicked out of the comp .very hard to stomach you make me sick maybe you stick to radio and let the experts make the decisions make melbourne shoud be kicked out aleast we dont CHEAT.i dont feel worried yet as we soon to become the richest in the league so you can eat humble pie when that happens.good luck in the future not too many sharks supporters take notice of you anyway in what you have to say,but when you do attack a team look out .you heard of SHARK ATTACK.
YOURS SINCERELY
MARTINP

Generalzod

Immortal
Here's my email to TK :
We had the Melbourne Storm who has cheated for god nows how many years now..and the the only thing you had to say on the the Roast last weekend was lets get rid of the Sharks..It's truly has to be one of the greatest braindead comments I ever heard..Thank god your no longer commentating anymore I couldn't bare listening to a Ray Warren clone...

Eion

First Grade
Here's my email to TK :
We had the Melbourne Storm who has cheated for god nows how many years now..and the the only thing you had to say on the the Roast last weekend was lets get rid of the Sharks..It's truly has to be one of the greatest braindead comments I ever heard..Thank god your no longer commentating anymore I couldn't bare listening to a Ray Warren clone...
Haha GZ - the dipsh!t read it out this morning if you missed it. He then carried on about:
how just about everyone in the shire goes for the dragons and how fugged we are,
how everyone thinks the development will be the answer to all the sharks problems, (but he is smarter than everyone and know it will not be)
how the board is divided.
I sent one in: "TK. Noone in sharks management are saying the development will solve all problems. The board is not divided. You are a goose. You just will never understand what clubs mean to sydneysiders." The guy is obviously a moron. I tuned in to listen to the sam stosur wrap and caught this sh!t instead.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Excluding the point about kicking the Sharks out of the comp, I completely agree with TK. & I am serious.
After all , he is a Sharks fan.
Time for the dozers to come in. The CRONULLA Sharks are dead. Long live the Sharks.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Excluding the point about kicking the Sharks out of the comp, I completely agree with TK. & I am serious.
After all , he is a Sharks fan.
Time for the dozers to come in. The CRONULLA Sharks are dead. Long live the Sharks.

Yeah, then we can call the new leagues club "Sharks International"