What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supposed "hardman" exposed

kbw

Bench
All this hype about Sam Burgess.
He was exposed as soft tonight and a big girl.
I will not criticize him for coming in after coming in after what I consider a nothing tackle.

I will call the squirrel soft with his "creagh" like performance in pathetic girl like push on Mattai and then an incredible inability to fight ...

Mr Saab

Referee
I saw sam throwing punches . Not backing away like creagh . Stupid thread

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
He pushed a center in the back, ran 10ms backwards and then punched on with a half

That's almost worse then creagh

kbw

Bench
His own team mates call him squirrel, he even does uses the squirrel grip on his own team mates at training.

Last edited:

boonboon

Juniors
I thought this was about Matai being exposed as soft . Sam showed he is both hard and also a great bloke for protecting his brother and going at Matai . He was just giving himself space he didn't go behind anyone or anything he just stepped back to give himself room so manly dogs couldn't come in from the side or back

Latest posts