What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney is Red, White and Blue

TheFrog

Coach
Hey bubby. The point of the thread is to point out that Sydney is behind the Sydney Roosters.
The Eastern Suburbs are behind the Eastern Suburbs Roosters no doubt. You should come out to the Riff. Out here we are underwhelmed by the whole thing. Both sides are unloved. This GF is a victory for privilege.

The Storm are slightly favoured because they've developed their players from scratch.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
The Eastern Suburbs are behind the Eastern Suburbs Roosters no doubt. You should come out to the Riff. Out here we are underwhelmed by the whole thing. Both sides are unloved. This GF is a victory for privilege.

The Storm are slightly favoured because they've developed their players from scratch.

We appreciate your continued support and we love the people of penrith too.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Hey bubby. The point of the thread is to point out that Sydney is behind the Sydney Roosters.

Albert sitting on the crapper again flushing more of his minimal IQ out to sea again.

Nobody likes the chookens except a small percentage of people in the Eastern Suburbs, more support the Swans & Waratahs.

Valheru

Coach
Albert sitting on the crapper again flushing more of his minimal IQ out to sea again.

Nobody likes the chookens except a small percentage of people in the Eastern Suburbs, more support the Swans & Waratahs.

The whole of campbelltown is behind us and we love each and every one of you too.

Grapple

Bench
I'm looking forward to seeing the end of the old Melbourne after today.
Goodbye Slater, goodbye Hoffman, hopefully goodbye Cam Smith. I think old boy Cam knows it's his last GF shot so you know if they win they will go out on a high, and he strikes me as the type of guy who wouldn't limp out like JT did this year.

I won't watch tonight, but I bloody can't wait to see the old boys go and hope Easts get it.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'm looking forward to seeing the end of the old Melbourne after today.
Goodbye Slater, goodbye Hoffman, hopefully goodbye Cam Smith. I think old boy Cam knows it's his last GF shot so you know if they win they will go out on a high, and he strikes me as the type of guy who wouldn't limp out like JT did this year.

I won't watch tonight, but I bloody can't wait to see the old boys go and hope Easts get it.

You’d better hope Melbourne don’t decide to just buy success to replace the stars they have developed.

macnaz

Staff member
For the record. Hand on heart . i havnt seen 1 car or person for that matter displaying colours for either team in my travels around Sydney, which is a 1st for me.

NRLMad

Juniors
For the record. Hand on heart . i havnt seen 1 car or person for that matter displaying colours for either team in my travels around Sydney, which is a 1st for me.
You gotta say these two team other than say NthQld and Gc would be the poorest pulling clubs. Their fans are in their areas only really. Souths, Eels would unite Sydney.

Latest posts