What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu out, Monaghan in and Andrew Johns quits over racism row before S.O.O. II

Timana: like him or hate him?

• Love him. Took a stand against racism.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Publicity whore. Sook. Harden the f**k up.

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Timana who? Meh

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lol what a joke monaghan is a geniused ranga. The bloke is barely first grade standard anymore. Lawrence, Jennings, Merritt, burt or either Gordan would have been better options

Snoochies

First Grade
Joel is someone who may actually be able to contest the high ball against Israel. It's no secret that Queensland will put up the high ball to Folou so you need someone who can compete under the highball. There are better attacking wingers in the comp but that's useless if they are easy pickings against Folou.

raider_mike

Juniors
while being happy joel is in the team im not sure with he's injury he has shown enough to warrant this selection.

but I hope he has a blinder for nsw's sake!

icewind

Juniors
Joel is someone who may actually be able to contest the high ball against Israel. It's no secret that Queensland will put up the high ball to Folou so you need someone who can compete under the highball. There are better attacking wingers in the comp but that's useless if they are easy pickings against Folou.

Monaghan will play on the right wing, marking Boyd. Morris is on the left marking Folau.

gronkathon

First Grade
So Joel and White are sharing the "my form sure as sh*t didn't earn me a rep jersey" suite I take it?

Knowing NSW we will see Hayne to wing, Gidley to start and Monas to the bench anyway

aussies1st

Staff member
Monaghan should do just fine, been in good form since returning from injury and is good under the high ball.

Lambretta

First Grade
Monaghan will play on the right wing, marking Boyd. Morris is on the left marking Folau.

Well Monaghan has three days to learn how to leap 60 metres then. No problem! :p

I stated earlier that I preferred the Monaghan selection over Tahu, but honestly it wasnt much of a difference.

Monaghan has played three games so far this season. In those three games he has scored 0 tries.

This blistering form and his stability obviously convinced the selectors that he was the man for the job.

](*,)

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Mysterious.

It might be something like a death in the family.

You'd think it'd be significant, since it probably marks the end of his Origin career.

Paullyboy

Coach
Bugger it, why did they have to take Mona's away from the Raiders. Surely there is a bulldog or dragons player they haven't tried yet

Latest posts