What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Ya see, I love those darlings. There out there , but hard to find & when you uncover one, it is indeed a little treasure.

Vin Fizz

Bench
What a thread. Am loving the history lesson Quigs and Taipan but please excuse my endulgance in electing to think vicariously through those party stories of Newm and Carch. Are they swinger parties ??

Frenzy.

Immortal
What a thread. Am loving the history lesson Quigs and Taipan but please excuse my endulgance in electing to think vicariously through those party stories of Newm and Carch. Are they swinger parties ??

I think it's just their normal parties.

:shock::crazy:;-)

Frenzy.

Immortal
Where the fugg have you been anyway Ronaldo?

Seems likes months since you've been home.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
shire_main-420x0.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Contrary to recent reports that Channel Ten was shelving reality television show The Shire, the network this morning announced it has brought forward the program's release. The show will now go to air in less than two weeks.
Just last month rumours swirled that the network's management was 'underwhelmed' with the footage so far and by all accounts it was relegated to the backburner.
At the time the network was vague about timing, saying viewers would get to meet the cast later this year. Production has now seemingly been rushed forward with The Shire due to air on July 16 at 8pm.
Source

Vin Fizz

Bench
Right. We gotta have a party when Gal tower gets commissioned. Newm and Carch in charge of the slurries! Dont worry about bog ugly Newm. Nothing that carchs home brew wont fix.

Quigs

Immortal
I hope the good looking chic from Sylvania Waters is going to the big gig too. If she is, count me in. I'll be there nasal spray and all.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
What about this gem.....

LU has gotten into the minds of League jurnos.

Yet, even in an era when the promising club slogger is heralded as a latter-day Bradman

Really....where does that happen, I know only one place where that comparison occurs, right here on this forum..........well played fellow sharks.....

LINK

Vin Fizz

Bench
I swear they read this stuff Anger. I remember a reference in a thread to the season being like a 400 metre foot race and then read those exact words in the paper the next weekend. What a laugh.

Quigs

Immortal
That's crap. Not one paper has written anything about our Redders being a Curits.

Ausguy

Coach
Speaking of Curtis... Has anyone notice the massive pink sign on the north eastern corner with CURTIS written on it?

Latest posts