What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

Ausguy

Coach
Check this article out...

http://www.theleader.com.au/news/lo...with-sharks-development-speakman/2616280.aspx

the guy has absolutely no idea.

He is calling for council and developers to coem to an agreement and make changes to the proposed plan.

Why on earth would bluestone etc ring the council and say "hey you are right lets talk so we can scale it down so you guys can be re-elected" when the damn thing is almost a done deal

SPEAKMAN YOU ARE OFF YOUR HEAD YOU FOOL

Frenzy.

Immortal
Check this article out...

http://www.theleader.com.au/news/lo...with-sharks-development-speakman/2616280.aspx

the guy has absolutely no idea.

He is calling for council and developers to coem to an agreement and make changes to the proposed plan.

Why on earth would bluestone etc ring the council and say "hey you are right lets talk so we can scale it down so you guys can be re-elected" when the damn thing is almost a done deal

SPEAKMAN YOU ARE OFF YOUR HEAD YOU TOOL

Fixed it for ya Aus

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
one day, you will hopefully grow up & see the error of your ways. Idealogical young male lefties. In Ireland they are called terrorists.

Eion

First Grade
What a low cutie that pollie is. Fair dinkum. Lets talk lets talk!

Where were you during the planning farkstick?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
he was calling for changes. He is not against it. Like I said, its his way of fence sitting. I dontthink he holds any hope of acheiving anything.

Feej

First Grade
Anyone else get an email from PAC this morning advising of another public meeting? This will be the last roll of the dice for the council, so expect all sorts of shenanigans. I hope we have our shit together.

Dear Sir /Madam
Notice of Planning Assessment Commission Meeting
Cronulla Sharks Development – Concept Plan for Mixed Use Development at 461 Captain
Cook Drive, Woolooware, Sutherland Local Government Area

I refer to your submission to the Department of Planning and Infrastructure on the above
application. The proposal has now been referred to the Planning Assessment Commission for
determination, under the terms of the Minister’s delegation.

For this application, the Commission comprises:
Mr Garry West (chair);
Ms Gabrielle Kibble AO; and
Mr Richard Thorp.

The application and associated documents, including the Department of Planning and
Infrastructure’s assessment report and recommendation, are publicly available on the
Department’s website (application number MP10_0229) and via the Commission website
www.pac.nsw.gov.au, listed as D156/12 – Cronulla Sharks development in the PAC Register.
Due to the level of public interest in the project, the Commission has set aside a number of
sessions to hear submitter's views on the Department’s assessment report and
recommendation, prior to determining the project.

The Commission Meeting sessions will be open to the public, and will be held at the Rydges
Hotel, 20-26 The Kingsway, Cronulla and are scheduled for Thursday 26 July 2012 from:
10 am – 1 pm, 2 – 6 pm, 7 – 9 pm and will continue on Friday morning, if required.

Given many of the views and issues raised are common to multiple submissions, the
Commission requests that stakeholders organise their presentations so common views can be
presented by a spokesperson. Preferences for time spaces will generally be allocated on a first
come first serve basis.

Speakers are also asked to note the changes that have been made to the proposal since it was
exhibited. The changes are described in the Department’s Assessment Report. Speakers are
asked to focus their comments on the Assessment Report and Recommended Conditions.

If you would like to comment on the Department’s recommendation you can register to speak at
the meeting by contacting Mrs Greyce Fernandes on (02) 9383 2112 or email
pac@pac.nsw.gov.au by 2 pm, Monday, 23 July 2012.

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
I'm sure the Dragons supporting Mayor and that traitor to the Sharks, Crapsis will be there.

Fugg 'em both.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm sure the Dragons supporting Mayor and that traitor to the Sharks, Crapsis will be there.

Fugg 'em both.

He's a dopey merkin anyway, he should argue about the resort thingy so as to provide comedy to the event.

Speakers are also asked to note the changes that have been made to the proposal since it was
exhibited. The changes are described in the Department?s Assessment Report. Speakers are
asked to focus their comments on the Assessment Report and Recommended Conditions

I doubt those in the negative will grasp that concept. All will be good.

Windy70

Juniors
FFS I hate blind political bullshit.

I thought the council over here was as dum as f**k.

We are the Sharks. Soldier on.

Latest posts