What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

taipan

Referee
A pluto pup stick, now there is some inspiration for a healthy lunch.

Hey all the old farts here that still breathe.

Do you remember the walkway from Cronulla Station down to South Cronulla Beach.

Zonks ago - Im talking the 60's - At the far eastern end of that walkway was a little takeaway hut (thingy) right in the middle of the pathway.

That was the first place that I ever had the pleasure and experience of eating a pluto pup. Used to get one coming home from the beach as a snotty nosed bratt. Smothered of course in cheap nasty tomato sauce.

Up here in the Park our local Lions Club has a big annual Festival of the Wind..(no its not about farting) see here ----> http://www.facebook.com/emuparkonline#!/festivalofthewind

I always volunteer to assist as a chefs assistant on the BBQ. Have done so for years. Part of the menu was always Pluto Pups. (they had a different name up here) I made it a ritual to have one every year on that date, just to reinforce in my mind how sh!thouse they actually are.

Thank farkkkk they dropped the Pluto Pups off the menu this year. My arteries feel munch better for it.

Anyhow back on topic....

Farkkkk you George.

What these clowns including George and Botox Lips forget,the council of which Capsis was a member voted overwhelmingly for the old age units on the car park site.These units were going to have below ground car parks.

Now let me get this straight if we need canoes in the new development,we would have needed kayaks on the old proposal.

I remember the rock dances on wednesday night at the Ceeecil.I remember the Bankstown boys arriving for a fight.I remember you could drive or walk up Cronulla street ,and know just about every teen on the main drag.There were petrol stations everywhere.

And guess what development brought changes and more people benefitted.
The NIMBYS are the most selfish bunch of oxygen thieves ever permitted on this planet.

Windy70

Juniors
OT: I once owned a fish n chip shop Quigs in Qld.

Pluto pup with a stick is a dagwood dog. Without a stick it's a Battered Sav.

At least it was where I'm from.

All the numbers are coming together though on this development. Can't imagine what this has cost Bluestone and Co to constantly engage and argue with these tossers, but it seems they have the upper hand and money well spent.

I await the decision.

Vin Fizz

Bench
OT: Pluto pup with a stick is a dagwood dog. Without a stick it's a Battered Sav.

PLuto Pup with a stick, Battered Sav without a stick (in a grease proof paper) at Stans FishnChips next door to De La Salle College Orange. You could get a Dagwood Dog once a year only..........at the Show. Love em all BTW.

Windy70

Juniors
Hot and tasty dagwood dog on a stick.....cooking all the while. ,,,,,,get em while they're hot.......

I followed the rodeo circuit....know the call.

Want one now. doh

taipan

Referee
OK let's get down to the nitty gritty/feedback.Once all speakers had made their pitch at Rydges,what werethe numbers in favour and those against?

Does it(the outcome) look optimistic based on those who attended?

Or were George and Doughnut Lips:kiss: too convincing?

Did Spackman(sic) speak?

Dread

Juniors
OK let's get down to the nitty gritty/feedback.Once all speakers had made their pitch at Rydges,what werethe numbers in favour and those against?

80% in favour, 20% opposed, across 105 speakers.

Does it(the outcome) look optimistic based on those who attended?

Optimistic is the word, but you can't say anything with any degree of certainty.

Or were George and Doughnut Lips:kiss: too convincing?

I didn't see either of them speak... but I did hear some of the other negatives, and from what I can gather they all spoke with a heavy degree of selfishness - it's all about me, me, me. Their general behaviour throughout was also not overly professional. Capsis was wandering around the room chatting to people through other speeches, and in the last session a woman came along with no intention other than to interrupt pro-speeches. She was quickly shut down by the chairman. Neither of them reflected well upon the small group of antagonists that spoke across the day.

Did Spackman(sic) speak?

No, however the PAC have consulted with him as local member separately.

carcharias

Immortal
If you can afford to buy your kids a house why the f**k would you live
in woolooware?
Imagine the traffic and floods!
It would be horrendous ...

R2Coupe

Juniors
Quite a few parents were discussing this today at footy. None of the discussion was positive and most are Sharks' supporters.

R2Coupe

Juniors
If so, we all will be but the point being there is a consistent view saving a football club is not worth screwing over the area.

carcharias

Immortal
Jahaha

Screwing over the area?

Tell us the real reason

You and the rest of you old fuggers are full of shit.
Just hurry up and die .