What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

Ausguy

Coach
Lol... Thing about the people who didnt want it is most wont see the finished product....

What odds george goes through the gates before its done

Card Shark

Immortal
091757sexy-ups-girls-13.jpg

Nice box

coolumsharkie

Referee
Great news for the club and it's supporters and kudos to all the legends that got us over the line.

Bright future ahead for the Sharks!!

Quigs

Immortal
Okie Doakey... it is Council erection time in the Shire.

Did the bastards that wanted us gone get re-elected or did they go the way of a flood washed plain.

I am interested in the results................"f**k off George!!!"

Okie Doakey... it is Council erection time in the Shire.

Did the bastards that wanted us gone get re-elected or did they go the way of a flood washed plain.

I am interested in the results................"f**k off George!!!"

My missus and I discussed having to vote today, over dinner last night
I said that I was going to ask if they supported the Sharks development before they got my vote. She said - dont be silly, you cant do that!
Well blow me down, we get near to the booth at Engadine, and she starts yelling at all the various party helping pamphlet givers ......."I will only accept a leaflet from those that support the Sharks development"
I was so proud of that girl!:D

Quigs

Immortal
Did the bloke that was on the Council, the one that was rootin' for the development get relected?

Dread

Juniors
Three councillors from each ward get elected, so it's unlikely that Provan is gone. Won't be mayor though. Not looking good for Capsis on primary votes but there are still preferences to be distributed.

Kent Johns got elected in a landslide. I've heard he'll be the new mayor.

newman

First Grade
Three councillors from each ward get elected, so it's unlikely that Provan is gone. Won't be mayor though. Not looking good for Capsis on primary votes but there are still preferences to be distributed.

Kent Johns got elected in a landslide. I've heard he'll be the new mayor.

I wonder what Provan and Capsis think of this. I couldn't really understand why they were so anti development. It didnt even take hindsight to see that it was a massive political error in judgement, particularly with elections being so close to the decision.

Weaponhead

Coach
Kent Johns as mayor would be a great result for the Sharks. He was the only vocal supporter on the council. He would work well with our management because he recognises the importance of the Sharks to the Shire.

taipan

Referee
I followed no 8 not sure of his spelling Taplin??? and Libs 2.The rest did not get a look in.Greens took a hammering and wee Georgie got a backhander.:D
Doughnut lips also got a decent rebuff.