What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

carinashark

First Grade
Thank god its over ! Ive been really worried about the size of the bank debt and over the last few years really worried about how I have heard the bank is thinking in relation to us. But all thats behind us now. Lets just have a large bar with a deck for summer everyone can enjoy, we dont need a pokie palace and all the missery that goes with them.

Weaponhead

Coach
The critical issue for mine is the investment of the $15 million or so from the residential sales. This can provide income and security for years to come if done well.

Quigs

Immortal
Lets just have a large bar with a deck for summer everyone can enjoy, we dont need a pokie palace and all the missery that goes with them.

We should still have a uniqure pokie room Carina. But I reckon we should have one that will create a big difference.

No one wins, no one loses. Just get the machines fixed and the fools can stand there all day and just press the buttons. Imagine the publicity that would create.

They'd come from miles just to know they can't do their dough.

And the people in the large bar and deck can just point and laugh.

It's a win win as far as I am concerned.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Congratulations to all those who contributed.

I want to, at long last, see a restaurant/bar complex overlooking the bay/airport and city skyline. That view is really quite spectacular and takes in all of the city and Bondi Junction to the east. I believe people would come from all over to experience it especially at night.

Can you imagine what New Years eve will be like from some of those apartments?

Last edited:

taipan

Referee
A decent fish restaurant with live mudcrabs and lobsters ,overlooking the bay ,with a Chinese restaurant thrown in.
A Hogs Breath and a pizza one ,and you got most tastes covered.
Couple of long bars with seating and a pokie room for the desperates.

Quigs

Immortal
A Nookey Shop owned and operated by the club with the No1 stipulation.

No farkkkennnnn Credit.

It would stop those old Curtis's dead in their tracks when they walk in off the street and try and use the excuse they thought it was a seafood shop.

carcharias

Immortal
Hey frenzy I went postal and voted for your woman.

I know zip about politics so I trusted your judgement.

Besides , I held off voting until the development was approved... Just in case :)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Hey frenzy I went postal and voted for your woman.

I know zip about politics so I trusted your judgement.

Besides , I held off voting until the development was approved... Just in case :)

HAHA

I know zipper than you but she seems a cool chic and she is my daughters year coordinator so what the hey.

carcharias

Immortal
Mate
I fair dinkum reckon I could become mayor.

Do some research get out there

Wouldn't that hysterical
Beeker saves the sharks and I become mayor of the shire!

I am serious too!

Quigs

Immortal
Carch i can just see the headlines in the Leader now.

Mayor tells whingers to go and get farkked.

If i was on the roll I'd vote for you.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Mate
I fair dinkum reckon I could become mayor.

Do some research get out there

Wouldn't that hysterical
Beeker saves the sharks and I become mayor of the shire!

I am serious too!

Go for it. You'll get one vote from me and maybe one from the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo up in West Engo

HAHAHAHA

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Carch.

Would you bring in legislation that all checkout chics in Engo supermarkets have to wear tartan school uniforms? With the white sox. And the knotted in front white blouse?

Would ya? WOULD YA?

Eion

First Grade
Carch.

Would you bring in legislation that all checkout chics in Engo supermarkets have to wear tartan school uniforms? With the white sox. And the knotted in front white blouse?

Would ya? WOULD YA?
I miss the engo shops. Caringbah sucks arse, but at least there's Retail Sharks on the radar.

Does anyone know whos decent to vote for in A Ward? I know who I'm not voting for.

Quigs

Immortal
Could I put my hand up for assistant campaign manager incharge of finances.

We'd only be in for one term but sh!t we'd get a lot in a few years.

Quigs

Immortal
Carch .... we go for nothing but kickbacks.

Brown paper bags will be our friends

Stay focussed.

ohhh and a lot of junketts accompanied by young buxom press secretarys.

Latest posts