What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Quigs, carch. I run this company which may be of use to the campaign. Couriers of sorts.

!cid_6_3375765551%40web110813_mail_gq1_yahoo.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
That's an arse of a company Cap'n.

I think Carch could end up with a lot of space on his ticket.

More then enough for the selected few (wink wink)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
He'll need people with infraction review committee experience no doubt.

And don't bag the courier company Quigs. Just because I posted the pic of the ugliest girl.

Quigs

Immortal
Well as with the responsibility of my position on the Mitt Carcharias ticket I'd have to bed down that proposal Cap'n.

Before I took it to the Mitt-man.

Do the employees of the Courier Company cum with papers. The last courier mob I had dealings with were Shift and Swift

Quigs

Immortal
Why are they all posing with their mouths open?

It's not an official job interview is it?

Quigs

Immortal
I am off to watch and see if the Taliban are good enough to get one into Peter Reith.

Back at 9.30ish

Quigs

Immortal
091757sexy-ups-girls-13.jpg

Now theres a window of opportunity for a bright young lad.

I suppose I could take one for the team.... because that is the type of team player I am.

Eion

First Grade
The big marn on the footy show:

I think the developments wonderful, hundreds of jobs, shopping centre, and units. those people in the shire who didn't want it should get lives.