What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tariq Sims

giboz71

First Grade
I mentioned elsewhere were an impact forward short (with Masoe and Creagh missing). And JDB is still some time away. I guess this plugs this gap.

And with Ikahihifo leaving, there was a spot in the roster open.

Agreed he hasn't done much the last 3 years, but hopefully we see some of his Cows form. Will be good for us then.

Dragsters

First Grade
At the right price and with the right attitude he could prove a great signing.

A bit of added starch in the pack vs the dogs (who may be without big Sam, hammy) would be handy.

Dare I say mongrel?

thestevo888

Juniors
The mole confirmed this today - three year deal starting next year but strong possibility of an early release after tonight's game.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I hope he sees a replay of last years semi final between Dragons and Dogs and belts the tripe out of the 2 cats Eastwood and Kat-siano.

mobels

Juniors
Barry Toohey is reporting that the only way that Sims will be joining us this season is if we trade them a player/s their way. Would look at offloading Mann and possibly Marketo in order to get this deal rolling.

Country Dragon

Juniors
Barry Toohey is reporting that the only way that Sims will be joining us this season is if we trade them a player/s their way. Would look at offloading Mann and possibly Marketo in order to get this deal rolling.

We've already given them Mata'Utia!

TheRev

First Grade
He needs a fresh start I think, has struggled post leg injury, but hes still the Newcastle Co-Captain & Part of the Blues Emerging Blues for 2016.. so the bloke isnt going too bad...

blacksafake

First Grade
Knowing us we'll give them a choice of Host, Havilli, Milne or Dufty:crazy:

Dragsters

First Grade
I hope he sees a replay of last years semi final between Dragons and Dogs and belts the tripe out of the 2 cats Eastwood and Kat-siano.

Mmmmm yes indeed.

A big shot on that grub Eastwood then maybe even trap his lower leg and throw him over so he gets to see how that feels!

That will do me just fine.

TheRev

First Grade
I dont know how that logic works, in that we have already given away 2 players, including 1 to Newcastle, even though he went and injured himself first game there..

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Tariq has done sfa for us since signing, aside from get himself suspended for the first 5 rounds two years in a row

Don't expect much from him Saints fans. He's been out played by guys from our u20s

denis preston

First Grade
I think it all depends on what we paid him.Surely not anything over 400k ?? If he was on 600k at the knights and this was withdrawn that is when his manager started talking to other clubs. 300 to 350k a year a great signing , 450 to 600k a massive risk.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
This doesn't seem to make a lot of sense - surely 2nd row is not a burning issue for us atm, unless Bryce Cartright wanted to come over to the light side I.e. A ball playing forward. Dragons always seems to recruit based on who is offered to them rather than what we actually need for the future. Still, he should never have been let go in the first place.

TruSaint

Referee
This doesn't seem to make a lot of sense - surely 2nd row is not a burning issue for us atm, unless Bryce Cartright wanted to come over to the light side I.e. A ball playing forward. Dragons always seems to recruit based on who is offered to them rather than what we actually need for the future. Still, he should never have been let go in the first place.

Now, Peter Badel of the courier mail reporting 1.2 over 3 years
Not sure which is fact...

BrissyRedV

Bench
Now, Peter Badel of the courier mail reporting 1.2 over 3 years
Not sure which is fact...

Considering he is from the courier mail, unless they have a good source, they overestimate contract values for any players signing for any clubs other than the Broncos. I'd think it is pretty close to the mark.

Latest posts