What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tariq Sims

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Sims wanted to stay at the club. I hope he stays for 2022, produces his best ever form and then both parties reach a deal with him staying on with the Mighty Red V.
Didn’t he want to stay (for a longer deal) than the club wanted to offer him? I believe the club was right!

Last edited:

Illusion

Bench
It might be just what was needed ..... Now a spot back in 1st grade , might be the kick start needed .....

Old Timer

Coach
On the basis they are supposedly looking at TS for 2 years and if possible the smart play IMO would be

Do a deal now for half his salary.
He can only go when Moose is back from suspension.
We don't use TS unless injuries force the situation.
TS is not allowed to play against us in any games this year.

kiwi_saint

Juniors
Long-term reader and non-contributor here. The thoughts of giving Bellamy & Co a leg-up has me sick to my stomach. I'm disgusted by the thought of helping those pricks. Let them suffer I say. I'm worried as the club has been slow to make a 'hands-off' statement.
If we insist on giving them someone let it be Moose (he's a liability and off the park half the season anyway), or Alvaro who is one of these journeyman players that the so called super-coach can surely turn into a superstar.

Illusion

Bench
Long-term reader and non-contributor here. The thoughts of giving Bellamy & Co a leg-up has me sick to my stomach. I'm disgusted by the thought of helping those pricks. Let them suffer I say. I'm worried as the club has been slow to make a 'hands-off' statement.
If we insist on giving them someone let it be Moose (he's a liability and off the park half the season anyway), or Alvaro who is one of these journeyman players that the so called super-coach can surely turn into a superstar.
Welcome to the mad house ......

Gardenia

Bench
Agree 100%!!! way to kick us in the guts. They had better not do it.

Gardenia

Bench
Why the hell would we release Sims to the Storm.
They had the whole off season to show some interest, now after paying him all these months to nurse an injury he is finally ready to start playing......
Its too late now for us to find a replacement.
We have a few injuries and suspensions ourselves with Burgess also underdone.
If they want one of our forwards, we could choose which one....mabe Alvaro or Faamasili.
Storm should have thought about depth instead of signing all their rep players and now they want to find a quality forward on the cheap.
I agree. If they dont tell the Storm to get effed aahh grrrr. Time to write some letters to Dragons Mgt.

thebigredv

First Grade

Damn straight. You need to comment more often.

hewi

Bench
I agree....with McQuires loading at the judiciary hes only got to fart in the scrum and he will get 3 weeks so along with Burgess, Wood etc we could end up being very thin as the season progresses....and besides stuff them they've never done us any favours....out of the goodness of my heart the only transfer I would do right now is give them McCullough for Harry Grant.....I'd even drive down there myself as a self appointed Uber driver to arrange the transport....and petrols $2.20 a litre

If you went via Costco you could save 20 cents a litre PLUS il chip for some of the fuel for you.

Latest posts