What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tb and her men

PJ Marshal

Coach
MrCharisma said:
hahhahahaahha

You can't deny the love we shared TB. How can you throw that all away and deny Chraisma? I've kept all the text messages and voice ones too... don't make me use blackmail now.... i think the rest of these chumps will understand ;-)

Go have intercourse with Braith Mr C :arrow: :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have text and voice messages as well MrC

They don't paint you in a good light

Rise Against

hahaha yes u do

from 20+ guys who have never copped roots and are desperate for some cyber chick such as urself 2 give them hope that they will get someone one day

i congratulate u ur doing a fine job tb

Alba

Coach
these guys on here are anything but desperate theyre all pretty cool guys so stop speaking for yourself and dissing other people whilst tryin to make yourself feel good

Rise Against

***TB*** said:
these guys on here are anything but desperate theyre all pretty cool guys so stop speaking for yourself and dissing other people whilst tryin to make yourself feel good

no need 2 get nasty, just cause i dont fall for ur attention seeking games doesnt mean u have 2 get all :-({|= on me

Rise Against

we had coffee

one thing led 2 another

i found myself on the side of the road with a 50 c peice 2 call for help

hence the nastyness

Alba

Coach
Tang said:
***TB*** said:

no need 2 get nasty, just cause i dont fall for ur attention seeking games doesnt mean u have 2 get all :-({|= on me

im not gettin like that but you seem to wanna break me down on here and i dont appreciate it

Latest posts