What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team 20 - Who? Adelaide or Queensland 5?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Broncos are a city wide team. Why you’d want to reduce the only club with a decent supporter base in the nrl more I don’t know! If you live in brisbane there is a club to follow. If you live north if Brisbane there is now a club to follow. We do t need brisbane3 for a very long time.

Pneuma

First Grade
Broncos are a city wide team. Why you’d want to reduce the only club with a decent supporter base in the nrl more I don’t know! If you live in brisbane there is a club to follow. If you live north if Brisbane there is now a club to follow. We do t need brisbane3 for a very long time.
I’d put one maybe two in before Perth just for fun!

Pippen94

First Grade
yes they play in a central location as that is the most suitable location for fans all over the metropolitan area to attend. The Broncos don't represent the inner city of Brisbane, nor are their fans all living in the inner city. This is Sydney mentality.

Probably a Melbourne thing too given how Melbourne City struggled in comparison to wanderers

Pippen94

First Grade

What a salty bitch. Logan & Ipswich love league & don't have team

NRL will lose south west like they did North Sydney. Inner City Brisbane team offers nothing cause there's already one.
Broncos have a large fanbase in Ipswich, Logan, Moreton Bay, Redlands and southwest Brisbane. Areas like Wacol and Oxley in the southwest of Brisbane are staunchly pro-Broncos.

What a salty bitch. Logan & Ipswich love league & don't have team

I'd be happy for Logan to field a team in the Queensland Cup. We haven't had one since 2002. It's the biggest travesty in Queensland rugby league that Logan doesn't have a team.

My fear about an NRL team based exclusively In Logan or Ipswich is it will struggle to attract corporate support and fans from the City of Brisbane.

Last edited:

Pneuma

First Grade
Broncos have a large fanbase in Ipswich, Logan, Moreton Bay, Redlands and southwest Brisbane. Areas like Wacol and Oxley in the southwest of Brisbane are staunchly pro-Broncos.

I'd be happy for Logan to field a team in the Queensland Cup. We haven't had one since 2002. It's the biggest travesty in Queensland rugby league that Logan doesn't have a team.

My fear about an NRL team based exclusively In Logan or Ipswich is it will struggle to attract corporate support and fans from the City of Brisbane.
Potato

Perth Red

Post Whore
Drama queen. We talking 4th team in continuous metro region with population close to 4 million
tell us again How nrl is going to “lose” sw brisbane, talking of drama queens lol. no new clubs needed within a 50km radius of Suncorp.

Pippen94

First Grade
Why would the NRL lose south west Brisbane? Where is it going?

Do you read what you want?! Idiot wants to get rid of tigers in Sydney. South West fast growing region (Camden was fastest growing LGA for many years recently) & slated to be parkland city.