What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team 2012!!

RABK

Referee
Boyd
McManus
Sau
Gidley
Uate
Henry
Alex28
Snowden
De Gois
Costigan
Taia
Bird
Houston

Hilder
Faas/Tui
Patterson
Edwards/Green

*jizzes*

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I'm sure once the paper work process is done with Tinkler taking over, we will step it up a few notches with recruitment. I think I read somewhere that it should all be done by about Round 10.

Last edited:

rnb11

Juniors
TSG said the transition period would be 3-5 weeks, we're a few days away from hitting the 4 week mark so hopefully it becomes official in the coming days and we can really start to make some progress with recruitment and retention. Im so tired of all the rumours and false hope.

Alex28

Coach
The twitter feed from the other Knights forum is suggesting that Wes is off to the Bulldogs. Anybody know anything about this?

perverse

Referee
all i know is Bennett met with Stone, Tinks, etc last night to talk recruitment. i doubt Wes or Kev top Bennett's "most desperate to hang on to" list... as solid as Wes has been for us lately.

clear the decks, there's genuine talent coming in!

Perth Knights

Juniors
all i know is Bennett met with Stone, Tinks, etc last night to talk recruitment. i doubt Wes or Kev top Bennett's "most desperate to hang on to" list... as solid as Wes has been for us lately.

clear the decks, there's genuine talent coming in!

Would be sad to see Wes go to the Dogs as he has really stood up this year. Must say though ... Wes would be a good fit at the Dogs. Plus they get the 2 for 1 deal ... Wes and Kev as a package.

We must therefore be confident in getting Boyd!!

Yosh

Coach
My latest team:

1. Boyd
2. Uate
3. Wes
4. Hoppa Jr
5. McManus

6. Henry
7. Mullen

8. Snowden
9. Kidley
10. Nev
11. Taia
12. Bird
13. House

14. Hilder
15. Faas
16. Tui
17. Edwards

18. Roberts
19. Patterson

Pretty decent if you ask me!

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Sau is a far better player then Wes imo. Both are ball hogs, but Sau is the much stronger ball runner and has a knack of scoring a fair amount of tries.

All I know is we need a centre to give Aku some good service next year, because he's not getting it playing beside Wes.

Rolla

Juniors
It is so frustrating, it isn't like they need to really set him up or put him away..... if all that is to difficult for these guys just give him the friggin ball, he can do the rest. if wes just throws him the ball he will end up dally M centre of the year with 45 assists for the season.

1. Boyd.
2. Uate.
3. Hoppa Junior.
4. Junior.
5. McManus.
6. Henry.
7. Mullen.
8. Costigan.
9. De Gois.
10. Snowden.
11. Houston.
12. Taia. (Bird if he retires).
13. Gidley(gotta put him somewhere) (C)

14. Richie.
15. Green
16. Edwards.
17. Hilder.

18. Evarn.

Noname36

First Grade
Anyone else thinking we'll probably miss out on Boyd?

1. Gidley
2. Uate
3. Hoppa Jr/Likiliki
4. Sau
5. McManus

6. Henry
7. Mullen

8. Snowden
9. De Gois
10. Costigan
11. Taia
12. Paterson
13. Houston

14. Hilder
15. KOD/Cook
16. Fass
18. Edwards

I think Bennett could turn Edwards into a great young prop. My major issues at the moment is with the backrow. It's not set in stone that Pato will magically turn it around next year, and Taia may be forced to retire. I'd hold onto Wes and Kev if they came cheap to cover the backs. Roberts is a great backup for the halves. Tui and Mark make good forward depth, and the we have Tolar and AK if things get absolutely desperate.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
When's the earliest Vuna can get away from the Rebels? He's playing over there off the bench ffs and he looks kinda bored to be honest. Please get him here Benny.

Move McManus to centre, Vuna to the wing.

Last edited:

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I would take back Vuna before any of the centres/wingers that are off-contract except for maybe Hopoate.

Got a feeling Vuna isn't off contract until 2013 though

Last edited:

Alex28

Coach
Will Chambers would be the pick of players off contract playing Union at the moment. The Reds don't seem to appreciate him, but he was a bit of a gun at the Storm...

I would take back Vuna before any of the centres/wingers that are off-contract except for maybe Hopoate.

Got a feeling Vuna isn't off contract until 2013 though

His gunning it in ra ra mate, and an all blacks jumper is not beyond the realms of possibility in the near future so his probably a $300k player over there.

Back in league he'd be lucky to get a little over half that I reckon.

Forget him mate.

Rolla

Juniors
When's the earliest Vuna can get away from the Rebels? He's playing over there off the bench ffs and he looks kinda bored to be honest. Please get him here Benny.

Move McManus to centre, Vuna to the wing.

Would love to see Vuna back on the wing..... But i have never bought into the 'McManus to centre' calls. He would not be a good centre at all IMO

Latest posts