What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team 2012!!

Coastbloke

Bench
my 2011 team:

1. Boyd
2. McManus
3. Sau
4. Likiliki.. potentially could be Tahu, too...
5. Uate
6. Henry
7. Mullen
8. Snowden
9. De Gois
10. Myles
11. Costigan
12. Houston
13. Gidley (c)

14. Roberts/Bedsy if he comes i guess.
15. Taia
16. Fa'aoso
17. Tuimavave

my faith in Pato is really at an all time low. at least he'll get an off season and a year of footy with Bennett to make something of himself... but his contract negotiations are going to start probably before a ball is kicked next year. getting lil' Hoppa would probably be nice to fill that centre position that currently has liki/tahu.. but i've already treated the cap with reckless abandon.

:lol: :lol:

Because perverse committed the heinous crime of typing 2011 when he clearly meant 2012, and CB, who has been waiting in a state of cat-like readiness for the evil genius perverse to slip up, has pounced.

Great start to the weekend hey Coasttroll?

Jono078

Referee
1 Darius Boyd
2 Aku Uate
3 Junior Sau
4 Siatonga Likiliki
5 James McManus
6 Beau Henry
7 Jarrod Mullen
8 Nate Myles
9 Danny Buderus
10 Kade Snowden
11 Zeb Taia
12 Chris Houston
13 Neville Costigan
--
14 Joel Edwards / Evarn Tuimavave
15 Richie Fa'aoso
16 Cory Paterson
17 Kurt Gidley

That's just f**king mean on the other 15 NRL clubs!

Jono078

Referee
He could act as the high energy spark off the bench that tired teams simply can't contain ;-)

Coastbloke

Bench
Not trying to have a go, But I think if Gids thought he was going to spend 2012 on the bench he wouldn't have re-signed....

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Is Boyd a certainty..??

Only when he has signed a contract... best to try and ignore most of the crap flying around about signing until something of substance comes along, otherwise you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

RABK

Referee
CB tried to make friends in the NRL forum. His thread sat for hours with no replies before it got merged into the huge thread that already existed on the exact same topic.

Fail. Stick to trolling here, whilst your pea brain is tolerated somewhat in here, the nrl forum is not a place for people with nfi like yourself.

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
Boyd will play fullback.
Gids will be 7 and captain
Henry will the bench utility
Buderus back at hooker makes me white lacy panties wet.

Coastbloke

Bench
CB tried to make friends in the NRL forum. His thread sat for hours with no replies before it got merged into the huge thread that already existed on the exact same topic.

Fail. Stick to trolling here, whilst your pea brain is tolerated somewhat in here, the nrl forum is not a place for people with nfi like yourself.

I refute that..

It was about ONE HD's superior League show to the Footy Show..

I had no idea there was another thread.. :cool:

And stop stalking me RABK... :oops:

Coastbloke

Bench
Boyd will play fullback.
Gids will be 7 and captain
Henry will the bench utility
Buderus back at hooker makes me white lacy panties wet.

Careful, I can already sense some frothing at the mouth from some..

I can already hear running down the hall to tell Daddy (admin) that someone's not toeing the forum line... :lol:

Latest posts