What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team I would like to see for Grandfinal

roopy

Referee
This is the team I would like to see fit and ready to play on grandfinal day.

The reason I am posting this, is because we should be working to get this combination on the field as much as possible.

Thaiday
Carney
Gidley
Gidley
Quinn
Mullen
Johns
Smith
Buderus
Perry
Simpson
Newton
Abraham

Davico
Woolnough
Tolar
Lowrie

Reynoldson
Carmont
Seage
Tanner
Brown

Guys like Hinton, Tighe, White, Royal, Worth, Snowden and maybe even Uate might be worth a run in firstgrade if we are desperate - but we don't want them in the GF team, so we should stick with experienced guys (and Mullen - who is a champion).

knightmare666

Juniors
Nice team but i think they will have Reynoldson Carmont and Tanner,how is Abraham doing this year? and i dont see kidley being put in the centres but it wont be a bad move to give Mullen a go.

keeney

First Grade
Don't drop carmont.

Kidley to bench at the expense of one of your props, a 5 prop team is a bit much.

Yosh

Coach
i would have Tighe in the centres... it is really funny how Hagan selects the teams i must say.... hey do you guys reckon he comes to this forum and picks teams just to piss us off?

keeney

First Grade
I was saying Carmont in the centres, kidley to the bench. I thought that was clear by the "Don't drop Carmont" statement.

Master Vippo

Juniors
Yeah Kids has better utility value and playing value than most any other player in the club really. Carmont would never be left out all together.

RABK

Referee
I'm going to post what i think we should expect if we were injury free.

1. Milton Thaiday
2. Brian Carney
3. Matt Gidley
4. George Carmont
5. Anthony Quinn
6. Kurt Gidley
7. Andrew Johns (c)
8. Craig Smith
9. Danny Buderus
10. Josh Perry
11. Steve Simpson
12. Clint Newton
13. Daniel Abraham

14. Luke Davico
15. Kirk Reynoldson
16. Adam Woolnough
17. Riley Brown

Frederick

Staff member
If we don't pick up any more injuries over the next few weeks, then there's a chance we may see that very team take the field. I don't know about you, but I'm positively salivating at the thought of that team destroying all others in it's path on the way to the grand final...or maybe I'm salivating because I'm hungry :?
Either way, it's an impressive line-up

antonius

Coach
Love your team Roopy, and that is by far our best line-up. Saying that I have to share RABK thoughts, "It wont happen" his is prob what we would end up with if all are fit. Reynoldson was going OK before his injury, but even then wasn't creating anything, he needs to develop an off-load, a step, a dummy, anything, Tolar is far better value than him, as is Lowrie.

Johns Magic

Referee
1. Thaiday
2. Carney
3. Gidley
4. Tighe
5. Quinn
6. Mullen
7. Johns
8. Perry
9. Buderus
10. Smith
11. Simpson
12. Newton
13. Abraham

14. Kidley

I won't even try to pick the other 3 on the bench because it's near impossible.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Reckon you'll make it?

Imagine your *ONE* and *ONLY* player got injured? You guys would be f**ked! Then again, you've had recent experience with that scenario, haven't you?

Gene Krupa

Referee
bigdogsgottaeat said:
Reckon you'll make it?

Imagine your *ONE* and *ONLY* player got injured? You guys would be f**ked! Then again, you've had recent experience with that scenario, haven't you?

What are you going to do when Bunny Sill Injury goes down again or Tiny Willie forgets to take his ADHD meds? Cheat on the salary cap? Take a trip to Coffs Harbour? Get the fans to start the millionth riot to show just how "tough" they are?

Take Freds advice and go p!ss off farktard. Come back when you've got your own house in order, then you can say what you like. I don't see the dogs doing that for eons!

John_Travolta

Juniors
Get off the drugs guys, Knights wont make the GF...no seriously I mean wtf??? getting a little ahead of ourselves wouldn`t you say???:lol: :lol: :lol: