What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list next Tuesday vs Rnd 10 Broncos 10th May 2024

eels4life87

Juniors
Dylan made a mistake. But you can never doubt his commitment to the jersey. He never gives up.
It’s still a terrible look to reward someone with co captaincy of the team when his conviction was literally recorded only eleven months ago. I don’t have any problem with him playing in the team and admire his commitment. But rewarding him with the co captain role less than twelve months after he was found guilty of a crime is ridiculous

Pazza

First Grade
It’s still a terrible look to reward someone with co captaincy of the team when his conviction was literally recorded only eleven months ago. I don’t have any problem with him playing in the team and admire his commitment. But rewarding him with the co captain role less than twelve months after he was found guilty of a crime is ridiculous

Fair

But a lot of these guys onfield performances are criminal

Eelogical

Referee
It hasn’t even been 12 months since his conviction was recorded 🤣
A few things.

Football players are generally dumber than rocks. If they were smarter they'd probably earn an easy 200K a year holding stop/go signs.

Nobody on here ever condoned Brown's actions.

I've never met Hineyrulz but I would think by his posts on here that he's no more a sexist than the next bloke.

I agree with you. I don't think Brown is captain material even allowing for his indiscretions.

I personally think that Brown's action on said night were absolutely reckless, but fame and fortune can easily be a scenario that a lot of merkins find difficult to handle.

I hope you can find help to move on with the bad experiences that you've endured during your life so far.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I thought in the other code in Perth your team wear Purple.

Combine both Parra & them to win tomorrow night its $7.20 on sportsbet.
Dockers weren’t paying much but I just got on that multi. $7.67 with power play, $6.99 without.

I put a whopping five bucks on.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The merkin doesn’t know much, but one thing he does know is that some things are funny precisely because they’re not.

Episode 8 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

eels4life87

Juniors
Is there an elapsed time period that you'd be happy with.
I have stated multiple times now that I would have had no issue with eels management bringing Dylan into leadership within the next five years. It’s the fact that it hasn’t even been a year since his criminal conviction for sex offences that he’s being given the captaincy that is disturbing

crocodile

Bench
I have stated multiple times now that I would have had no issue with eels management bringing Dylan into leadership within the next five years. It’s the fact that it hasn’t even been a year since his criminal conviction for sex offences that he’s being given the captaincy that is disturbing
So five years then.

Latest posts