What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player votes vs Storm ~ Magic Rnd

PARRA_FAN

Coach
3: Cartwright

2: Hopgood

1: Talagi

This.

Both Carty and Hopgood tried their best and its no wonder Slater will consider him Hopgood for Queensland. I hope for Parra's sake he wont be picked but he certainly deserves. Talagi is certainly playing well in a team that's struggling.

Eelementary

Post Whore
This.

Both Carty and Hopgood tried their best and its no wonder Slater will consider him Hopgood for Queensland. I hope for Parra's sake he wont be picked but he certainly deserves. Talagi is certainly playing well in a team that's struggling.

I was not impressed with Talagi's defence, or bomb refusal - but nobody else really stood out.

Carty was the best Eel out there by the length of the straight, imo, and he looked dangerous every time he ran.

That over-rated, out of shape hack, Paulo, could learn a thing, or two, from Bryce.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I was not impressed with Talagi's defence, or bomb refusal - but nobody else really stood out.

Carty was the best Eel out there by the length of the straight, imo, and he looked dangerous every time he ran.

That over-rated, out of shape hack, Paulo, could learn a thing, or two, from Bryce.

Id give him the benefit of the doubt in some errors, he'll learn a thing or two, except Sivo who had a backrower outjump him.

Cartwright's runs always looked dangerous out wide.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Id give him the benefit of the doubt in some errors, he'll learn a thing or two, except Sivo who had a backrower outjump him.

Cartwright's runs always looked dangerous out wide.

I'm willing to give Talagi time - there's more upside to him, than downside.

And he looked sharp every time he had the ball.

He's certainly an exciting prospect.

the phantom menace

First Grade
For what it's worth...

3 Cartwright - 80mins, good to have him fully back
2 Hopgood - 60mins with some flair
1 Ofahengaue - 35mins of decent enough effort

Despite some first half tries, I didn't see much in our attack to rate for points that wasn't undone with errors or failures elsewhere.

Latest posts