What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

Hopefully young Jake steps up this week and tells the coach he's probably better off picking 17 first graders as, you know, kinda important game. For those saying it's working so far I say bullshit, we might have gotten wins but his play had very little and usually nothing to do with those wins. You're young Jake, plenty of time to earn a spot in a grand final team.

JokerEel

First Grade
The whole organisation is smug.

It just shits me how journos like Michelle Bishop rave on about how much fun she has when at Penrith and how lovely all those pricks are.

Yet parramatta are arseholes to the media apprantley she was at it again on radio today at Parramatta training.

How BA only answered 5 questions in the presser on Friday and was ushered out by the media manager. Hello we had a private jet waiting couldn't be there to midnight.

Did you hear his answer to her after the game Friday night and how he did not look in her direction during the press conference.
Man she must have pissed them off somehow.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hopefully young Jake steps up this week and tells the coach he's probably better off picking 17 first graders as, you know, kinda important game. For those saying it's working so far I say bullshit, we might have gotten wins but his play had very little and usually nothing to do with those wins. You're young Jake, plenty of time to earn a spot in a grand final team.
JA will be picked.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Luai also had a kid over the weekend. Apparently his third, but the second one is 10 months old! FMD, don't things need time to heal before you get back into it.
Women are more fertile in year 1 of the baby. Nature wants it this way.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Did you hear his answer to her after the game Friday night and how he did not look in her direction during the press conference.
Man she must have pissed them off somehow.
She called some of the players and antics that go on at the club childish 2 weeks ago radio when the nepotism report got leaked.

I have no doubt that's filtered back.

She had also been critical of Jake's selection which wouldn't have pleased Brad at all.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
NRL360 showed vision of Mahoney telling the penrith trainer to piss off after he was mouthing off at him. You could see in the vision the Penrith bloke yapping at Reed.

It was when Nuikore was put on report early in match.
I do remember this, my first thought was this the Tosser that stopped the game last year. Looks like it was, looks like it’s just not the players who are smug f**ks. You are a trainer merkin STFU!!

IFR33K

Coach
I do remember this, my first thought was this the Tosser that stopped the game last year. Looks like it was, looks like it’s just not the players who are smug f**ks. You are a trainer merkin STFU!!

Does paulo get 10 in the bin if he punches one of their trainers?

IFR33K

Coach

Yep. We lose a half we’re f^*ked if he comes on. Better off with Bailey, oppa or Bryce on the bench.

Gronk

Staff member
Wow, going on her twitter feed it looks like a legit person who has been on there for quite awhile, even showing hapy snaps. Crazy how clever the scammers are.
Id say that the girl’s twitter has been hacked and is being used as a legitimate looking façade to scam merkins. Hence the account now selling concert tix in Manchester….

624961A6-3B5A-428C-BC1B-3254A6F38C9D.png