What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - Rnd 1 vs Storm

Homo man69

Juniors
He played 15 minutes ffs, and his dummy half work was quality. The only thing he did wrong was throwing one high risk pass in a nothing game.
You honestly think he's a good player?? Did you witness his 2021 form? Ricky had him playing in the halves cause he wasn't up to scratch in the hooker role. He was on the verge of retiring after doing his ACL, then dumb dumb Parra comes along and offers him 2 years

Gronk

Staff member
Hindy11, did you think Hands was better or Yates before they got here.

I wouldve liked to have seen Hands but i guess he's even lower down in the pecking order or maybe he can't play any other position
Injured

yy_cheng

Coach
TBF you could’ve also added Lane to that list
Yeah but lane last year has shown what he has. He said that he finally got hisbhead righr and it showwd ob the field. Jirah hasnt. Tony showed him what he needed to do

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah but lane last year has shown what he has. He said that he finally got hisbhead righr and it showwd ob the field. Jirah hasnt. Tony showed him what he needed to do

Jirrah looked like he had chicken legs and little power to me. But it was hard to judge on that game and if he was even trying.

84 Baby

Referee
That’s my point. Lane was still locked in when his attitude wasn’t on and then we benefitted from that last year. Lane probably isn’t a unique case so perhaps Moimosea is the same.
Whether we can afford to carry a case like that this season is a separate question.

Could probably add Matterson to that list too, given his brain fart decision to carry over a suspension instead of paying the fine to start the season with his teammates. Head definitely not in the right space there yet!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Stats might not always be reliable but they're better than no evidence at all. If you don't like stats here's another fact for you - if Hodgson was so poor in 2021 why was he Canberra's first choice hooker for 2022?
Well here’s a stat for you in 2021 they missed the finals, yet in 2022 without him they made the finals. Amazing how you can use stats to suit an argument hey???

Latest posts