What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - Rnd 1 vs Storm

Homo man69

Juniors
Can't believe people still want Hodgson as our starting hooker?? Even before the trial he was obviously no good for us. He's old, injury prone and just had a whole year out of the game. Isn't it obvious after everyone witnessed that trial?? I remember watching him in 2021 and thinking he's finished

hindy111

Post Whore
Can't believe people still want Hodgson as our starting hooker?? Even before the trial he was no good for us. He's old, injury prone and just had a whole year out of the game. Isn't it obvious after everyone witnessed that game?? I remember watching him in 2021 and thinking he's finished

I didn't watch him in 2021. But he is old. I wouldn't worry about last night. He will be rusty for a a good month.
I'd judge him after that.

yy_cheng

Coach
Can't believe people still want Hodgson as our starting hooker?? Even before the trial he was obviously no good for us. He's old, injury prone and just had a whole year out of the game. Isn't it obvious after everyone witnessed that trial?? I remember watching him in 2021 and thinking he's finished
I expect more tries in the red zone this year

the phantom menace

First Grade
Might be different with quality halves to play to, and experienced forwards that know what they're doing.

And we simply don't have any other/better options in the Top 30 squad, even to fill in. Here's hoping his body stands up to the season's rigours.

emjaycee

Coach
You really don't like him do you?
Care to share why?

JokerEel

Coach
We haven't seen Asi yet play for us so he could be a smokey for a centre on bench spot.

If he gets relegated to cup let's hope it's in the halves.

JokerEel

Coach
Ideally, I think our strongest line-up, when everyone is fit, and available, and the team I would like to see would be:

1. Gutherson (C)
2. Sivo
3. Penisini
4. Cini
5. Blake
6. Brown
7. Moses
8. Paulo (C)
9. Hodgson
10. Campbell-Gillard
11. Lane
12. Matterson
13. Hopgood

14. Yates
15. Murchie
16. Rodwell
17. Brown

Brad hasn't been shy giving people debuts, so you never know.

I don't mind this team. But it lacks energy and punch.

I would even have Betham-Misa on the bench as he has energy alot like what Lenui brings from the Panthers.(I know he isn't in the top 30 ATM but we have 2 spots)

Hopgood seemed to be playing a bit wider in yesterday's game but he is the starting lock for us.

Eelementary

Post Whore

I would even have Betham-Misa on the bench as he has energy alot like what Lenui brings from the Panthers.(I know he isn't in the top 30 ATM but we have 2 spots)

Hopgood seemed to be playing a bit wider in yesterday's game but he is the starting lock for us.

The bench was really hard to pick - I think our starting 13 is set (though I suspect Cini will miss out, and Simonsson/Russell will come in), but selecting the bench is a real headache.

I had high hopes for Moimoiseah, but he looked sluggish yesterday.

Maybe the heat was a factor, but we need some genuine middle options for our rotation.

Missing out on Tapau was unfortunate.

JokerEel

Coach
The bench was really hard to pick - I think our starting 13 is set (though I suspect Cini will miss out, and Simonsson/Russell will come in), but selecting the bench is a real headache.

Maybe the heat was a factor, but we need some genuine middle options for our rotation.

Let's hope it was the heat and she stink of the Newcastle Knights he still had in his game.

yy_cheng

Coach

Someone said jirah was a lock in, but i didn't think much of his attitude. Much like alot we've had in the past. Kelepi, paili pauli, et al.

He might have physical prowess but the mental side seemed bleh.

Tony, emu, and monty guy and keir had the want. They wanted to make a statement and want to win. That's what i prefer

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He played 15 minutes ffs, and his dummy half work was quality. The only thing he did wrong was throwing one high risk pass in a nothing game.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Not just 'a bit wider'. Hopgood played second roe in the All Stars game.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Did Hopgood play in the second Roe yesterday??? Just trying to clarify with some info??? Cheers.

Latest posts