What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday Rnd 11 v Storm - Sunday 19th May 2024

Soto

Bench
So glad I’ll be there to bear witness, as I was the last time we played the storm in magic round…
I'd be pulling a covid heartlige...it's gonna be ugly. Storm coming off a loss. Bellamy will have them ripping us a new one and then some.
I've never been so sure of a severe beating than this Sunday...it's dire

Eelogical

Referee
I'd be pulling a covid heartlige...it's gonna be ugly. Storm coming off a loss. Bellamy will have them ripping us a new one and then some.
I've never been so sure of a severe beating than this Sunday...it's dire
The way I see it is that we'll either get smashed by 60, pumped by 48 or win by 2. Option two is the worst outcome.

the phantom menace

First Grade
What's the go with Emu? He was coming along fine but something has thrown a spanner in the works. Maybe BA has his head in the sand about picking him.
Perhaps it's due to Paulo's decline and needing to play him from the bench. There's not really room for Paulo and Greig on the bench, and Greig at his age and stage maybe isn't up to soaking up the starting role next to RCG just yet?

eel01s

Bench
What is the go with Paulo? When was his last contact upgrade? He has been largely non effective since the 22 GF. Who on earth thought he was worth $900k? Even when he was playing well?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Last time we played Melbourne in Magic Round.

BA dropped Reed to the bench played Peni Terepo at dummy half, we got flogged 64-10 and BA got a 2 year extension 48 hours later

Surely things couldn't get any worse then that this weekend.

1715676926977.png

Gazzamatta

Coach
What is the go with Paulo? When was his last contact upgrade? He has been largely non effective since the 22 GF. Who on earth thought he was worth $900k? Even when he was playing well?
B4 the 22 GF to be exact. He got totally owned in that game.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Last time we played Melbourne in Magic Round.

BA dropped Reed to the bench played Peni Terepo at dummy half, we got flogged 64-10 and BA got a 2 year extension 48 hours later

Surely things couldn't get any worse then that this weekend.

View attachment 87978
Dead set Id forgotten that shrewd piece of coaching magic. And at Magic Round no less. He definitely saves his big plays for special occasions thats why hes a master come finals time.
Maybe he has something really special ready to disclose come the Storm game?

Latest posts